Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Any 2022's Autostop Eliminated and/or FORScan'd yet

OP
U
Reactions
Thread Starter #61
2022 Forscan update- Finally got around to messing with it and the latest version 2.3.44 would read most of the modules, but did not identify the vehicle so I couldn't move forward. A quick email to Forscan support and they provided a test version 2.3.45 and it worked.
I was able to get into the BCM Configuration, Bambi mode and Double honk to write no issues. Then moved to ACM to disable FENG and received error messages when trying to write the changes stopping at 90%.
-Gain security access failed-security key is wrong
-Service procedure has been interupted
After disconnecting and reconnecting the changes to the Engine Noise Enhancement Software took effect and was disable however, the change made to Enhanced engine noise (or somthing like that) did not. I attempted to revert it back and it would not write it. I sent back the logs to Forscan for them to review whats going on.

For those of you having error messages I would advise to contact Forscan so they can work the bugs out of the latest version.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Is there a way to show the climate controls on the screen?

Bear107

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I installed the auto stop start eliminator as soon as I got my 2021 ST. It works great. This past week I purchased my wife a 2022 Explorer Limited and the stop/start has been deleted. I don't know about the 2022 ST...

Reactions
Do you have a picture of this?
I haven’t made that change on mine although I did see where to change it in Forscan when I was making other changes.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
I installed the auto stop start eliminator as soon as I got my 2021 ST. It works great. This past week I purchased my wife a 2022 Explorer Limited and the stop/start has been deleted. I don't know about the 2022 ST...
The auto stop start was eliminated (for now) only on four cylinder 2022 Explorers. Chip shortage.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
They would give you $50 back if you opted to not get it on the 2.3L.
Dealer stock orders are required to have the feature deleted, but if you order one it is your choice to delete it and get the $50. Again though, does not apply to ST.

Last edited:

VUDU350

Reactions
2022 has it, I installed the eliminator last week.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
As someone else posted if you have a real ST or Platinum or any other explorer with the 3.0 V6 they get the A.S.S. from the factory in 22. The lesser trims with the 2.3 4 banger gets a choice, and those would be limited, xlt, ST-line, timberline, and base models.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Dealer stock orders are required to have the feature deleted, but if you order one it is your choice to delete it and get the $50. Again though, does not apply to ST.
Ah yes thank you for the clarification. That rings a bell.

Reactions
2022 Forscan update- Finally got around to messing with it and the latest version 2.3.44 would read most of the modules, but did not identify the vehicle so I couldn't move forward. A quick email to Forscan support and they provided a test version 2.3.45 and it worked.
I was able to get into the BCM Configuration, Bambi mode and Double honk to write no issues. Then moved to ACM to disable FENG and received error messages when trying to write the changes stopping at 90%.
-Gain security access failed-security key is wrong
-Service procedure has been interupted
After disconnecting and reconnecting the changes to the Engine Noise Enhancement Software took effect and was disable however, the change made to Enhanced engine noise (or somthing like that) did not. I attempted to revert it back and it would not write it. I sent back the logs to Forscan for them to review whats going on.

For those of you having error messages I would advise to contact Forscan so they can work the bugs out of the latest version.
Go to the ACM and try changing the Software Engine Enhancement Sound or whatever it is. It’s further down on the list. I had the same message as you then went down and changed this one then it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Messing around in Forscan and found this Any idea what it is? Hesitant to mess with it since the vehicle is up on the rack.

D063E1C4-EB5A-48BA-863D-812BF5957C48.jpeg D063E1C4-EB5A-48BA-863D-812BF5957C48.jpeg 88B19D92-7E7E-4657-9E3F-557AF9AE6F3E.jpeg 88B19D92-7E7E-4657-9E3F-557AF9AE6F3E.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
When in today and disabled auto stop start. Easy with forscan. Worked on my 2020.

Last edited:

Explorer ST Posts