Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Any 2022's Autostop Eliminated and/or FORScan'd yet

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Confirming that FENG can be shut off. It's in ACM. There are 2 settings, Enhanced Engine Sound and Software Enhanced Engine Sound. I disabled them both. Much better!

KWL2022ExpPlat

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
I have a 2022 explorer and am using FORScan. I cant get the options you show of Enhanced Engine Sound and Software Enhanced Engine Sound. I only get the option for AS BUILT format. Is there something im not doing to access this? Any help will be appreaciated.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I have a 2022 explorer and am using FORScan. I cant get the options you show of Enhanced Engine Sound and Software Enhanced Engine Sound. I only get the option for AS BUILT format. Is there something im not doing to access this? Any help will be appreaciated.
Can you post a screenshot?

What version of Forscan?

Under the Configuration and Programming Tab. You should see Module without or with (AS BUILT format).

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I just purchased a 2023 this week. Anyone know if this can be done on the 2023's as well? Thanks!

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I would think so.

Explorer ST Posts