Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

aFe Momentum GT CAI

Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
It's a dilemma. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE horsepower and I want more! but the aFe is a hideous monstrosity sitting right there when you open the hood. Nothing but this gnarled plastic suitcase with a garish "momentum GT" logo on a stylized angle. Is there an engine under it? behind it? It's all you see...but, I like the NUMBERS it adds. The Fen Fab pipe looks the part. Custom made, choice of colours to accent the engine bay and hey, there's the engine.The intake area is in the front leading edge offset from the coolers. The design and method seem sound. So...do I sacrifice a few ponies to have a beauty or do I choose the beast and use the Dremel to flatten the logo?
Will I miss the ponies with Fen Fab when I go to Nostrum and bigger turbos or will I need the CFM's from the aFe? Dilemma.

Scotty_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Anyone have sounds with the window taken off the afe momentum ? How’s the spool ? Thanks