Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG DMS

De_Stiller1948

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thanks for the advice I will let him know. I’m sure he will have to set up account with HP/TDN since the tunes were from another owner.

Saleen90

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
With the dms tune are you getting tow, stock+, daily, performance, and race with the $700 dms tune or do you need to pay extra to have all 5 drive modes?

De_Stiller1948

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Saleen90 I have the DMS tunes and they are great. The race tune is a real head banger, so much stronger than my other performance tune. Hard shifts but designed that way to save transmission. Made my 23 ST a beast along with Whipple intercooler and AFE Monstrom air box.

Saleen90

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
With the dms tune are you getting tow, stock+, daily, performance, and race with the $700 dms tune or do you need to pay extra to have all 5 drive modes?
Found my answer regarding the dms looking through the other threads on here, thanks