Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Black Ford Emblem overlay and finally put on our ST Experience black badges.

Wheels will be delivering tomorrow. Ceramic coating then installation later this week.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Black Ford Emblem overlay and finally put on our ST Experience black badges.

Wheels will be delivering tomorrow. Ceramic coating then installation later this week.
Looking good!!

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
My first time changing its oil. Not too bad. Swapped drain plug too and emptied catch cab after 1k

Attachments

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I've really liked the UPR drain plug.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Good luck getting over that darned covid. It can really suck.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
It really kicked my ass today, my wife too.
I got some kind of bug in late October, '19. If it was Covid, it was quite uncomfortable for about 36 hours. Late spring of '20 I fell for the vaccination warning (mistaken impression you had to be vaxxed to fly). No ailments until winter of '22. Tested positive for Covid, but it never became more than an aggravating cold. The second vaccination hit harder than the bug itself.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I recently contracted RSV from my baby granddaughter. I was visiting, she had a cough and a couple of days later, my daughter had her tested and it came back as RSV. By then, I was sick. Constant sinus drain and high temps, especially at night. I didn't get a good night's rest for 10 days. This then led to immune system inflammation which exhibited symptoms similar to a stroke. Luckily it was diagnosed as Bell's palsy brought on by nerve inflammation. I never had Covid, so I can't compare, but you do NOT want to get what I had if you're over 55. I'm still having sight problems which is why my posting on here has been limited for a couple weeks.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I recently contracted RSV from my baby granddaughter. I was visiting, she had a cough and a couple of days later, my daughter had her tested and it came back as RSV. By then, I was sick. Constant sinus drain and high temps, especially at night. I didn't get a good night's rest for 10 days. This then led to immune system inflammation which exhibited symptoms similar to a stroke. Luckily it was diagnosed as Bell's palsy brought on by nerve inflammation. I never had Covid, so I can't compare, but you do NOT want to get what I had if you're over 55. I'm still having sight problems which is why my posting on here has been limited for a couple weeks.
Well I thought my last 2 days were total crap but just like the old saying, it could always be worse. @TMac , hope you are all better now.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Did get the wheels installed today but will have to wait to get some better pictures once I feel better and can wash it up.

Attachments

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
RSV sucks. My son got it when he was 2 and gave it to my daughter that was 6 weeks old at the time. She ended up in the ICU for almost a week because of it.

I am glad you're ok, I have had both RSV and Covid, and RSV was MUCH worse.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Installed the CVFab intercooler.
Forgot to take pics of it actually on the vehicle LOL

Attachments

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Had the drivers window switch due to peeling chrome. Also had the left cat replaced as it was cracked. And had an oil leak diagnosed and it turned out to be a cracked transmission cooler. Part should be here tomorrow but service isn't sure they will get the repair done. So might not get it back until Monday. Over all pretty happy with my dealers service. Big shout out to Eau Claire Ford.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Had the drivers window switch due to peeling chrome. Also had the left cat replaced as it was cracked. And had an oil leak diagnosed and it turned out to be a cracked transmission cooler. Part should be here tomorrow but service isn't sure they will get the repair done. So might not get it back until Monday. Over all pretty happy with my dealers service. Big shout out to Eau Claire Ford.
How many miles do you have on it? That cracked trans cooler could have led to major problems. Good catch by your dealer's service dept.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
How many miles do you have on it? That cracked trans cooler could have led to major problems. Good catch by your dealer's service dept.
13,000 miles. I knew there was an oil leak but getting to hard for me to crawl under it any more. Was surprised to find the transmission cooler is mounted on the side of the tranny.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Did get the wheels installed today but will have to wait to get some better pictures once I feel better and can wash it up.
Here is a couple pics with it cleaned up.

Attachments

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I only wish my hearing was still 100%, I'd love to actually hear the stereo in this thing when you're done with it!