Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

JRizzle

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Today got my whoosh catted DPs and 3" Thermal R&D exhaust installed. I couldn't be more pleased with everything from the purchase to installation and product performance! Well worth it!
Thanks to @ron@whooshmotorsports and the guys at @hellhorseperformance for the install.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Glad you love it, and glad we were able to assist you! Need anything at all dont hesitate to reach out!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Installed my OCDPlug A and D pillar covers. Woo-hoo, no more swirled plastic! Definitely a must-do for the Explorers.

I still can't believe how crappy the plastic on out pillars is. My 2004 E55 has less swirls after over 15 years than my Explorer did after 2 washes.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Installed a console vault with the elite 4 digit lock. Fit right in but had to trim the bottom felt mat a little to reinstall.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Oil/filter change & tire rotate. Now I'm good for a year. :cool: Man, I sure get some head-scratching by insisting the tires get rotated according to the book. Discount Tire ran me off by insisting it was front-to-rear, rear-to-front. Uh, NO!!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I know some tire shops teach the new guys this because they can't mess up a directional (as opposed to asymmetrical) tire doing this.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I know the rotation had never been done right; I had to clean up and paint touch-up some curb rash - only on the right-side wheels.

I meant to mark the destination of each wheel with stickers, but I forgot. I had to watch closely while the rotation was taking place. I was also disappointed in the oil change - they got it right, but three guys spent too many minutes looking for the oil filter. The guy who wrote it up entered the wrong motor, so they were looking for the 2.3L location. I finally asked them if they were trying to find the filter, then told them the filter was on top of the motor. I had them do it because the dealer could not do it until late February! I've used this place for three + years 'cause they're car guys. The manager who was there before probably would have known the filter number without looking.

To those who say, "Take it to the dealer ..."; they don't know how to rotate tires either. I had to show them the page from the book for the Limited I had.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Shipping notification received for my Cpe Exhaust! Now to decide which downpipe to go with. Whoosh or CVF?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Got my rear climate controls installed - 2022 bought in May.

Boss240

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2019 Audi S4
Finally got my Explorer back from having the rear axle bolt repaired. It's been at the dealer waiting on back ordered parts since the end of October. Well i ordered the ID Speed rear axle brace while I was waiting and had it installed today. Hopefully it does it's job.

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Finally finished up the Aviator console. I’ve had the last part for weeks just been busy on the audio rebuild. I wrapped the silver part with vinyl to color match it to the front console and did a brushed finish around the cup holders also to match the front console then for the little spot the Aviator has switches I cut a little ABS block off plate to finish the hole since I don’t need those switches. It only took a year to get all the parts but at least it’s finally done.
19838FF1-86BE-44BA-8B29-AC18736397B7.jpeg 45E60236-E68F-40D1-A6CA-FAA487C1ACD7.jpeg E2EDEDAE-55A2-42EE-AFC9-79752975B4DE.jpeg

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Dropped off at dealership. FD738421-91E8-4EA0-8E9F-3C55CB39D75D.jpeg