Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What did your Ford Explorer ST replace?

Bdog

Reactions
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition. Needed something with more room and comfort. The ST is a nice complement to the 2018 Mustang GT.

Reactions
One of my top cars I wanted when I was younger. Such a sleeper.
It was a great vehicle, I hated to let it go, but the economics didn't work. It cost more to keep it running than it was worth. So I decided to make a change. GM no longer makes a high performance mid size suv. Now that I have the ST and the benefit of modern technology, I'm hooked. This is the first new ford I've ever owned, so I'm hoping it continues to make me happy. After 300 miles, the honeymoon is still very exciting. Thanks.

Reactions
The ST replaced a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon. Loved that car for 9 years, but time to move on. The Cad' was rated with 556 HP. Now I'll have to make due with only 400 HP. This is my fourth Explorer (one was a Lincoln Aviator).

Reactions
The ST replaced a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon. Loved that car for 9 years, but time to move on. The Cad' was rated with 556 HP. Now I'll have to make due with only 400 HP. This is my fourth Explorer (one was a Lincoln Aviator).
Wow another one of my favorite cars. So rare to see them.

Reactions
Well mine is being ordered so I won't have it until late March/early April by best estimates, but at that time it will replace a 2009 Pontiac G8 that I've owned since 2011.