Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What did you pay for your ST

OHST

Reactions
What were the total and itemized discounts? I’m still working my ST deal and have them at $4500 and $3500 discount.
$4500 off MSRP is a great deal.

TheObiJuan

Reactions
In the end it was closer to $9k off sticker.

Jeffola

Reactions
$48,900 No Roof, No 21's, no upgraded brakes, no portrait screen.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Bought used @ $47K out the door (after taxes). 8K miles. Clean title, 2nd owner. EXTRAS: Sunroof, Premium Technology Package, ST Street Pack.

Think this COVID-19 helped push my price point.

Got what I owed on my trade-in. 2017 Dodge Charger Scat Pack (I miss that V8 sound).

Attachments

elphil

Reactions
Congrats, looks like a good deal for you. Haven't seen that ST emblem on the front fender before.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thx. Me either. Think the previous owner put some extra badging on. Going to paint the ST portion RED.

Clutch187

Reactions
I just picked mine up on the 26th. Tri-coat white with 8,046 miles. Has the technology package with multi contour seats. I paid 46k out there door.

Reactions
In Norway we pay $81,871 ST-Line
$83,490 Platinum
And it is only these two models that we can buy here
The state charges a lot in tax

Reactions
I was upside down with my trade but MSRP $61,550 invoice price $55,344 with discount cause of the whole virus thing ford gave me $6500 discount with my upside down the car cost $54,844 OTD (upside down $6000)

KegsBdry

Reactions
I just picked mine up on the 26th. Tri-coat white with 8,046 miles. Has the technology package with multi contour seats. I paid 46k out there door.
Damn, you beat my price point by a grand!

Did it come with any other options besides the technology package?

Clutch187

Reactions
Damn, you beat my price point by a grand!

Did it come with any other options besides the technology package?
Besides the tri coat paint and the seats.. no. You got the better deal over all. If you wanna add the weather tech like floor mats as a add on, It got those too lol. I found the original payment of it and original owner paid 57k out the door

KegsBdry

Reactions
Damn! That's some serious $$$ on the original price. I will only buy used cars! Still a sick deal you got there. Congrats.

Reactions
Got mine new fully load with 2nd row bench seats and had them throw in the All weather mats for a grand total of $49,500 with only 24 miles on it. It is a good time to buy a SUV. Now if only the DMV was open.

Reactions
Picked mine up about 4 weeks ago, 2 days before my state issued stay at home order. Paid $48k after dealer discount and other rebates. She came with street pack, upgraded audio and the tablet screen, and the sunroof. Regular blue color and 2.9% finance through ford. They also gave me 22k for a ‘16 Murano trade in (and they now have it listed on their website for 24k lol). Think they were desperate to get a sale. Only been able to put 200 miles on it so far though.

KegsBdry

Reactions
You're right. The downside of buying a new car in Stay @ Home states is the lack of driving anywhere.

Bigdog922

Reactions
MSRP $60135. Adjusted discount price was $52100 and in my opinion worth the price. Beautiful vehicle ! Ford did a great job !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Got mine new fully load with 2nd row bench seats and had them throw in the All weather mats for a grand total of $49,500 with only 24 miles on it. It is a good time to buy a SUV. Now if only the DMV was open.
Where did you get your from? You mind sharing the window sticker and buyers order?

Reactions
With moonroof, tech package, and street package, the MSRP was $59,620.00
Out the door price was $51,560.23
Purchased yesterday!
Did that include any down payment? What rebates did you get for that? I tried like 10 dealers in the area and the lowest they dropped from 59,620 MSRP was 8-9k. That would’ve been about 54k OTD (taxes, tags, fees etc)

Reactions
Different zip codes have varying incentives. Please add zip or state to your dealer so we can compare fairly.
In nh, back in September 2019 I paid 55.5 otd street, tech, and matts
That one is under buyback and latest price as of a couple weeks ago same area different dealer. Same equipped 52.5 otd.
You don’t have auto sales tax in NH, right? Did you get the twin panel moonroof?

Reactions
I paid $56,209 OTD yesterday with 72mo 0% and 3 months deferred, which didn’t make me eligible for the extra $2500 in rebates, otherwise I would’ve been OTD at $53,700. I‘m in VA, so my OTD price included sales tax of $2200 (4.2%), and they don’t cap dealer processing fees, so $799 for that, and about $200 in registration fees and minor dealer licensing taxes.

The selling price of the vehicle came down to ~$50,500 with rebates (without 0% special financing), or ~$53,000 (without the extra $2500 in rebates). I opted for the 0% interest because it’s a bit less out of pocket overall after 72 months, but would have been almost the same deal had I opted for traditional financing. I just would’ve had to refinance the Ford Credit loan after three months with my credit union, which means I would’ve really been paying 75 months instead of 72.