Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Brenden from the New Orleans area. Just got my '23 Explorer ST, blacked out and fully loaded. Traded in my '21 Explorer Limited and never looking back. Can't wait to see what this car can do with some upgrades. IMG_3716.JPEG

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Brenden from the New Orleans area. Just got my '23 Explorer ST, blacked out and fully loaded. Traded in my '21 Explorer Limited and never looking back. Can't wait to see what this car can do with some upgrades. View attachment 21273
Welcome Brenden and congrats on your purchase. Who Dat!.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
New st owner as of yesterday. White tricoat, 401A, peformance, and tech package. Still have a 2019 Sport. this is our 6th explorer. Liking it alot… looks like a stormtrooper. Somewhat anxious after reading the issues with the diff bolts and ford’s apparent software “fix”. our diff only has the single bolt that can be seen from the back. Wont be racing or modding the engine… will do nothing while we are under warranty. wait and see approach for now. Glad to have this forum for info and exchange of experiences!
Wife and I are a bit old school and not super excited about black wheels… black or dark wheels used to exist because they were dirty… but these are kinda growing on me. I have looked through the tires and wheel section of the forum… maybe powder coating our wheels hyper silver is something to consider.
I usually have swapped out stereos, spkrs, added processors and amps, built subs… but the 14-spkr B&O does pretty well. way better than the premium sony that came in our sport.
Anyways… glad to be in the forum. Appreciate the knowledge here!
Congrats and welcome.

JTwizzST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Good morning!!!

Proud, new owner of a 2020 ST Street-pack in blue. Haven't had a lot of time to really drive it but so far, I am very impressed!!! Reading a lot of the posts on here is what helped me make my decision to buy!! Thanks for allowing me in!!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Good morning!!!

Proud, new owner of a 2020 ST Street-pack in blue. Haven't had a lot of time to really drive it but so far, I am very impressed!!! Reading a lot of the posts on here is what helped me make my decision to buy!! Thanks for allowing me in!!
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Pics please.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Brenden from the New Orleans area. Just got my '23 Explorer ST, blacked out and fully loaded. Traded in my '21 Explorer Limited and never looking back. Can't wait to see what this car can do with some upgrades. View attachment 21273
Welcome Brenden. That black does look good.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hello everyone!
I have a 2023 White ST w/ 5,257 miles on it.
Unfortunately I’m not enjoying it as much as I would like to. The engine light came on and a low engine oil pressure warning. The dealership said if the oil isn’t changed at 5,000 miles it will act this way since it’s a high performance vehicle. WTF? I’m a life long Ford owner, own two other Ford vehicles and I’ve never heard this before. They are doing their multi point inspection and will let me know. I think I better check the lemon laws in CA cause this is starting to feel like it’s going to be a major headache.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
What he is telling you is BS. The only notification you will get is a service soon notification. Then it is every 10,000 mile according to Ford. However, everybody usually changes their oil every 5,000.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
What he is telling you is BS. The only notification you will get is a service soon notification. Then it is every 10,000 mile according to Ford. However, everybody usually changes their oil every 5,000.
I agree with you 100%! They told me it’s okay to drive if it’s not making a noise or shaking. On the highway it gets up to 65 mph and will not downshift to speed up. It very slowly accelerates. So I drove it directly to the dealership and dropped it off.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello everyone!
I have a 2023 White ST w/ 5,257 miles on it.
Unfortunately I’m not enjoying it as much as I would like to. The engine light came on and a low engine oil pressure warning. The dealership said if the oil isn’t changed at 5,000 miles it will act this way since it’s a high performance vehicle. WTF? I’m a life long Ford owner, own two other Ford vehicles and I’ve never heard this before. They are doing their multi point inspection and will let me know. I think I better check the lemon laws in CA cause this is starting to feel like it’s going to be a major headache.
Welcome to the forum.

Hope they can resolve it for you. May need to go to another dealer to get the correct diagnosis.

2020NWST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hi, my name is Tim Perry from Vancouver, WA. I purchased my 2020 Explorer ST on January 26, 2024. Great vehicle. I am still figuring out all of the features it has. This is my second Explorer I have owned. I had a 2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer. Another fun vehicle to drive.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi, my name is Tim Perry from Vancouver, WA. I purchased my 2020 Explorer ST on January 26, 2024. Great vehicle. I am still figuring out all of the features it has. This is my second Explorer I have owned. I had a 2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer. Another fun vehicle to drive.
Hey Tim. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome t
Welcome to the forum.

fluketttt

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Whats up everyone! My name is Frank and I live in Orange, California. I drive a 2022 ST and am looking to make it more powerful. Can't wait to show the progress!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
Whats up everyone! My name is Frank and I live in Orange, California. I drive a 2022 ST and am looking to make it more powerful. Can't wait to show the progress!
Welcome from South Sac!