Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Rilzaka

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Been eyeing up a Rapid Red for a while now. Just finalized the deal on Wednesday and picked her up. 23 with a 360 camera and no, it’s not my wife’s car. IMG_7679.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Been eyeing up a Rapid Red for a while now. Just finalized the deal on Wednesday and picked her up. 23 with a 360 camera and no, it’s not my wife’s car. View attachment 20634
Welcome to the forum.

Fade2black

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hi,
new to forum with my black 2020 ST. From south jersey

Jefe

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hey all! Jeff from South Florida w/ a 23' ST. A bit nervous w/ this vehicle as this 6 cylinder thing is all new to me. Traded in my 22' Tahoe for it. Looking forward to all the future mods and hopefully and meeting tons of new people. IMG_1106.jpeg

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey all! Jeff from South Florida w/ a 23' ST. A bit nervous w/ this vehicle as this 6 cylinder thing is all new to me. Traded in my 22' Tahoe for it. Looking forward to all the future mods and hopefully and meeting tons of new people.
Welcome to the forum.

KBL

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello All! I am happy to have stumbled onto to this site after suffering a battery failure in the FOB of my 2020 Explorer ST. A quick Google search of my problem somehow led me here. Love my ST, especially when getting on the gas when needed (and not!) but have been little disappointed with all the factory recalls and niggly little things that have plagued us. I had been a die hard Toyota owner, FJs, Forerunner and Tacoma but wanted a "car" with every bell and whistle and horsepower available. You know, under a 100K!. It is a head turner in the Atlas Blue Metallic with ceramic coating finish that I try to keep meticulously clean. Maine winter makes that especially tough! Not good at attaching pictures...
Looking forward to following along.

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello All! I am happy to have stumbled onto to this site after suffering a battery failure in the FOB of my 2020 Explorer ST. A quick Google search of my problem somehow led me here. Love my ST, especially when getting on the gas when needed (and not!) but have been little disappointed with all the factory recalls and niggly little things that have plagued us. I had been a die hard Toyota owner, FJs, Forerunner and Tacoma but wanted a "car" with every bell and whistle and horsepower available. You know, under a 100K!. It is a head turner in the Atlas Blue Metallic with ceramic coating finish that I try to keep meticulously clean. Maine winter makes that especially tough! Not good at attaching pictures...
Looking forward to following along.
Welcome to the forum.

JSam90

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST Explorer black
Good Morning Yall, just joined the forum this morning. I’m Jacob and live in Chicago.Just purchased a 2020 limited in an estate sale with 10k miles on it, random luck. Love this truck so far. Has become my toy, put a 10 speaker JL audio system in the car with a 12’ JL sub. Getting 22in shoes on her today.

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Good Morning Yall, just joined the forum this morning. I’m Jacob and live in Chicago.Just purchased a 2020 limited in an estate sale with 10k miles on it, random luck. Love this truck so far. Has become my toy, put a 10 speaker JL audio system in the car with a 12’ JL sub. Getting 22in shoes on her today.

Welcome!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Green S/T

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hello all from northwest Indiana, first Ford and love it. Just picked up a green one two days ago and it’s great. Picked mom up yesterday and let her take for a spin and put it in sport, and lets say she was impressed, and didn't want to come out of sport mode. Prior vehicle was an Audi Q7 which i given to my 16 year old son. My ST is loaded with 401 package and so far only issue i have is the lack of bass from the sub. But over all so far I'm impressed, and the only green I've seen on the street so far in my area.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hey Everyone, Jesse from Indianapolis, IN and really excited to be part of this forum. I just bought a new 2023 Explorer ST. I've always wanted one and finally got one! Can't wait to learn from the veterans here!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I forgot to add a pic of my ST , lol..

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hello all from northwest Indiana, first Ford and love it. Just picked up a green one two days ago and it’s great. Picked mom up yesterday and let her take for a spin and put it in sport, and lets say she was impressed, and didn't want to come out of sport mode. Prior vehicle was an Audi Q7 which i given to my 16 year old son. My ST is loaded with 401 package and so far only issue i have is the lack of bass from the sub. But over all so far I'm impressed, and the only green I've seen on the street so far in my area.
I'm South Side Indy. You go to any car events? Like cars and Coffee?

Green S/T

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I haven’t been to any for sometime but interested to getting back into the auto world. You are a bit ways away as I’m on the IN, IL boarder.
I'm South Side Indy. You go to any car events? Like cars and Coffee?[/QUOT

DL_Mar10

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hello, all.
I am loving the 2020 ST I bought on 12/15/23. This is my first Explorer. I had ordered a '23, but Ford didn't get it built before they shut the line down to start on the '24s. So, the dealer put me in for a '24. I came across an article about the '25 Explorers getting a "refresh" and possibly some new options, set to be released in April. This had me concerned about my ordered '24 coming in January or February, and 2-3 months later it would already be 1 model year old. So, I abandoned the whole thing when I found a Rapid Red 2020 loaded with literally every option (including the 3-seat 2nd row that I wanted, but is almost impossible to find) with only 16,xxx miles and in pristine condition. I am sooo happy with my purchase, and saved over $30,000 compared to trading in my SHO for the new ST. (Part of that price difference is from selling my SHO for $16k, instead of only getting $11k for trade-in.) Anyway, that's a little of my recent history. Now it's time to read up on the ST!