Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Bo’s Farm Geneva

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey Y’all! Bo from south Alabama. Picked up my beauty 31 Jan 24. 2022 Carbonized Gray Metallic with all the bells and whistles. What a ride!!! Looking forward to using her to the best she can do. We have a boat to pull here soon as the weather cooperates. 21 year Army Vet with 4 combat tours under my belt. God bless

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey Y’all! Bo from south Alabama. Picked up my beauty 31 Jan 24. 2022 Carbonized Gray Metallic with all the bells and whistles. What a ride!!! Looking forward to using her to the best she can do. We have a boat to pull here soon as the weather cooperates. 21 year Army Vet with 4 combat tours under my belt. God bless
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum Bo. I know you will enjoy it and thanks for your service.

Rtfd406

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Thanks for allowing me to join. Proud new owner of a 2022 Explorer ST, Iconic Silver Metallic. Love it so far!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thanks for allowing me to join. Proud new owner of a 2022 Explorer ST, Iconic Silver Metallic. Love it so far!
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

Broncojnke

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum
Hi everyone, really like the forum! We just picked up a new black explorer st. Traded in a 2014 Explorer XLT that was very good to us. We just PPF the whole front, nano tinted the windshield, and 35% on the side windows. Next I’m going to ceramic coat it. It’s such a cool suv and so fun to drive. Check out @Broncojnke on IG to see my other suv IMG_1356.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone, really like the forum! We just picked up a new black explorer st. Traded in a 2014 Explorer XLT that was very good to us. We just PPF the whole front, nano tinted the windshield, and 35% on the side windows. Next I’m going to ceramic coat it. It’s such a cool suv and so fun to drive. Check out @Broncojnke on IG to see my other suv View attachment 21623
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hi Everyone! My name is Jackie, I’m from South Jersey. I purchased my ST in September 2019 IMG_0826.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

23Mando

Reactions
Vehicle
2023’Explorer ST
Howdy! Just purchased our new ‘23 ST this weekend. Owned a ‘16 Limited and an ‘06 Mountaineer Premier before that. Shopped around new Tundras and Sequoias, but the mark-ups and the lack of availability was insane.

I’m really impressed with the ST and happy I was able to get it fully loaded. Ford family through and through.

Happy to be here.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Howdy! Just purchased our new ‘23 ST this weekend. Owned a ‘16 Limited and an ‘06 Mountaineer Premier before that. Shopped around new Tundras and Sequoias, but the mark-ups and the lack of availability was insane.

I’m really impressed with the ST and happy I was able to get it fully loaded. Ford family through and through.

Happy to be here.
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum.

geendee9

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Explorer ST
Hello, Just ordered a 2025 ST in Vapor Blue last week. Had a 2002 Eddie Bauer years ago that served us well for many trouble-free years. I have been driving a 2007 Mustang and F150s, but now going back to the Explorer. Can't wait to take delivery.

Looking forward to learning from this group. Happy driving.

Greg

Wolfnfire

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
New owner of a 2021 Ford Explorer ST White and fully loaded. I am also new to the twin turbo 3.0l engine 20240206_122925.jpg 20240206_122942.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.