Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone. Just drove home our Magnetic ST with the Street Pack, moon roof, and Tech package. Looking forward to keeping up with everything ST related on the forum.
Welcome aboard

ethics05

Reactions
Hi ST owners!

Steve Ehlers from Cape Coral, FL. Drove up to Tampa on 1/2/20 last day for the dealer incentives and purchased ST black on black w/ Premium Technology Package, twin panel moonroof and ST high Performance Pack. Being 65 years old now and an old gear head from the past I LOVE THIS CAR!!! Believe it or not I sold my 2015 Explorer Limited on 1/2/2020 at 11am to a cash buyer from Naples, FL via Autotrader and drove up to Tampa after funds were wired into account. Man, the timing couldn't have been better. Today crossed over 1140 miles so we're now "broke in". I love Sport Mode, let's make that official! Ordering Oil Separator tomorrow and will install next week. Looking forward to this Forum!

Reactions
Hi ST owners!

Steve Ehlers from Cape Coral, FL. Drove up to Tampa on 1/2/20 last day for the dealer incentives and purchased ST black on black w/ Premium Technology Package, twin panel moonroof and ST high Performance Pack. Being 65 years old now and an old gear head from the past I LOVE THIS CAR!!! Believe it or not I sold my 2015 Explorer Limited on 1/2/2020 at 11am to a cash buyer from Naples, FL via Autotrader and drove up to Tampa after funds were wired into account. Man, the timing couldn't have been better. Today crossed over 1140 miles so we're now "broke in". I love Sport Mode, let's make that official! Ordering Oil Separator tomorrow and will install next week. Looking forward to this Forum!
congrats!

ROLLIN ST

Reactions
3 weeks into the Magnetic ST, street pack, Technology package and Moon roof.
So far a great ride,

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
3 weeks into the Magnetic ST, street pack, Technology package and Moon roof.
So far a great ride,
Congrats and welcome

Reactions
Just purchased mine yesterday. Blue metallic, moonroof, street pack, tech pack. I used this forum to get an idea what people were paying...good thing because the first dealership I visited was quoting about 3k higher than the norm. Thanks for all the info!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Just purchased mine yesterday. Blue metallic, moonroof, street pack, tech pack. I used this forum to get an idea what people were paying...good thing because the first dealership I visited was quoting about 3k higher than the norm. Thanks for all the info!
Welcome aboard

FoRSe

Reactions
Looking forward to reading the threads on this forum as I make a decison to replace the 'ole mini-van with the Explorer ST. It would make a great stablemate for the '16 Focus RS.

Reactions
erick from nj.. picked up my st saturday the 15th, took the family to disney and back, racked up 2300 miles in less than a week.. pretty happy with this thing.. now we need the performance aftermarket to catch up.. this thing is so quiet, it kills me.

Reactions
Congrats and welcome all new-comers.

Reactions
Traded in our 2017 XLT for this Magnetic Metallic ST. We are loving it!

Attachments

Reactions
I'm leasing, so don't want to modify. Sexy enough for us, thanks.

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.