Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

OHST

Reactions
Great photo, welcome to the group

I'm Neil from Essex, CT. Bought my red Explorer ST on October 11, 2019. Traded in my 2017 Explorer Sport. Love the ST and all the gizmos. Worthy upgrade to the Sport. View attachment 164

NeilD

Reactions
ST is definitely an upgrade. ST is seriously more powerful. Ride is firm but comfortable … more so than the Sport. The electronic gizmos are awesome. Just a lot of nice design changes … like a real dead pedal you can place your entire left foot on. The ST is really a joy and extremely fun to drive. I’m very happy with the upgrade from Sport to ST.

Reactions
Hello everyone, new member from SoCal, glad I'm finally able to find a forum for Explorer ST owners.

Edc2104

Reactions
Picked it up this afternoon! Hope to do some more driving soon to get some impressions...

Attachments

OHST

Reactions
Picked it up this afternoon! Hope to do some more driving soon to get some impressions...
Congrats and welcome to the club

Piper9t3

Reactions
First time Ford Explorer buyer from Guelph Ontario Canada and had to go with the ST street pack and all! Glad I found this forum and looking forward to participating/checking in on all the useful and informative ST forum topics.
IMG_2793.jpg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
First time Ford Explorer buyer from Guelph Ontario Canada and had to go with the ST street pack and all! Glad I found this forum and looking forward to participating/checking in on all the useful and informative ST forum topics.
View attachment 247
welcome aboard

Traveller

Reactions
I'm Jim from Lansing Michigan...white ST...have had about a month...love the car! Traded in my Lincoln MKC...

Reactions
I'm Jim from Lansing Michigan...white ST...have had about a month...love the car! Traded in my Lincoln MKC...
Welcome Jim

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
I’m Victor from Mcallen Tx, about a month ago i bought my wife a midnight black ST first time owning an explorer never liked them till we saw the new ST (y):cool:
Congrats and welcome aboard.