Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Welcome aboard everyone

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey guys, Zane from Maryland here. Obligatory pics of truck are below. Details are as follows, White ST with High Perf Brake Package and Moonroof. 5Star 93 Octane Performance Tune. Borla ATAK Exhaust. Gloss Black Vinyl Roof and C-Pillar Wrap. PPF on bumper/hood. 20% tint on everything except windshield. Ceramic coat on whole truck. UPR catch can mod. Im sure more to come.

IMG_9272.JPG

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard Zane

SickST

Reactions
Chris from South Florida , Went to test drive and fly and walked out with a iconic silver ST . Loveeeeeeee it so far .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hey guys... just bought the wife an ST, threw on BOV, and a E50 tune from 5 Star Tuning in Florence, SC. Most fun Explorer I’ve had, by far. 08F00AE2-79FA-4385-862E-EACB9B5A292C.jpeg

Reactions
I am Bob from Anderson, S.C. and I am picking up my new all black ST tomorrow. I compared and contrasted all the new one and this has to be it!

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey Bob, welcome to the forum. I'm from Anderson too.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
I am Bob from Anderson, S.C. and I am picking up my new all black ST tomorrow. I compared and contrasted all the new one and this has to be it!
Welcome Bob! Post up some pics when you pick her up.

Reactions
I have 2 views. So far I haven’t been able to find anything to complain about. Off the line is really quick, braking incredible, and I love it.

Attachments

Reactions
I have 2 views. So far I haven’t been able to find anything to complain about. Off the line is really quick, braking incredible, and I love it.
Welcome to the club! Great choice in color too (y)

Reactions
Hey guys, Zane from Maryland here. Obligatory pics of truck are below. Details are as follows, White ST with High Perf Brake Package and Moonroof. 5Star 93 Octane Performance Tune. Borla ATAK Exhaust. Gloss Black Vinyl Roof and C-Pillar Wrap. PPF on bumper/hood. 20% tint on everything except windshield. Ceramic coat on whole truck. UPR catch can mod. Im sure more to come.

View attachment 714
Love the way the black wrapped roof shows off the angle against the white (y)(y)(y)

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Well! I had no idea anyone from my town would be here. We should compare notes.
We do seem to have the only two of these trucks in Anderson. Mine's Rich Copper with the Street Package, Tech Package and Moonroof.

Reactions
We do seem to have the only two of these trucks in Anderson. Mine's Rich Copper with the Street Package, Tech Package and Moonroof.
Mine is ( obviously from pics) all Agate Black, equipped the same as yours. I like the copper, but there isn’t one with the right options within 100 miles.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats!

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Mine is ( obviously from pics) all Agate Black, equipped the same as yours. I like the copper, but there isn’t one with the right options within 100 miles.
We looked at a few, walked into Anderson Ford and this one was sitting in the showroom. My wife looked at the color and said "that's ours".

GTP

Reactions
I am Philip, aka GTP, coming over from the Mustang6g forum.
We bought our ST Saturday, Indy area.

20200601_091840.jpg

Reactions
Chris here from Fort Worth, TX. just got ST on Friday, and hopped on here hoping to find valuable info and resources. After some time and research, finally got the color with the packages I wanted. Used to have a GT 5.0, but became a family man, and wanted something accommodating but fun! Hopefully, I can find can find some parts for performance upgrades as they become available. Happy to join the club! 61247883413__5DED40B4-CC1D-4B36-9F7E-7C524487AA72.jpg

Reactions
I am Philip, aka GTP, coming over from the Mustang6g forum.
We bought our ST Saturday, Indy area.
What's up Phillip! Came over from the Mustang6G forum as well, but couldn't keep my 5.0 due to my growing family. awesome cars!

OHST

Reactions
Welcome aboard newcomers.