Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,

George here. I ordered a 2023 ST back in mid February (Edit: maybe it was late feb/early march - after review i see order was has a confirmed date of 03/16) but have yet to receive vehicle. Have been stuck in purgatory for a long time. A lot of the excitement has been taken out of the process, but at the end of the day i am still looking forward to the day it arrives, if that ever comes.
Hang in there George and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey everyone, Mike here, after months of waiting on the 360 recall we finally took home a 2023 in Iconic Silver. It went straight to the detailer for PPF & ceramic, but I can't wait to start driving and enjoying this car!
Welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey everyone, Mike here, after months of waiting on the 360 recall we finally took home a 2023 in Iconic Silver. It went straight to the detailer for PPF & ceramic, but I can't wait to start driving and enjoying this car!
Welcome to the forum

Vince4188

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi my name is Vince, i had my ST 2021 since Nov 2022 and i love it. doing some minor improvements on looks and sound and possibly on performance soon. here are some pictures. great site to exchange.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi my name is Vince, i had my ST 2021 since Nov 2022 and i love it. doing some minor improvements on looks and sound and possibly on performance soon. here are some pictures. great site to exchange.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
'17 Explorer Platinum, '14 JGC Summit
Hi everyone, new to the forum. Think I'm going with the ST after much debate. Lifelong Ford guy (Mustangs, Taurus, Expedition, & currently a modified '17 Explorer Platinum). You guys have a great forum here!

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hi everyone, new to the forum. Think I'm going with the ST after much debate. Lifelong Ford guy (Mustangs, Taurus, Expedition, & currently a modified '17 Explorer Platinum). You guys have a great forum here!
Welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

bnsutton

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hello,
We finally were able to purchase an awesome 2023 Carbonized Gray Metallic ST a few weeks ago after the long wait we all know about. She is a beaut and definitely a joy to drive. Looking forward to learning a lot here on this forum and hopefully will make some small mods at some point down the road.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello,
We finally were able to purchase an awesome 2023 Carbonized Gray Metallic ST a few weeks ago after the long wait we all know about. She is a beaut and definitely a joy to drive. Looking forward to learning a lot here on this forum and hopefully will make some small mods at some point down the road.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Good afternoon all. My name is Phil. I recently purchased a 2020 Ford Explorer ST. Hopeful to find some great tips and tricks here

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum Vince.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Good afternoon all. My name is Phil. I recently purchased a 2020 Ford Explorer ST. Hopeful to find some great tips and tricks here
Congratulations Phil and welcome to the forum. Post some pics when you get some time.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum and good luck finding the ST you are looking for.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello,
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Nice color.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I've been lurking for a few days and am enjoying the forum. There are some sweet builds on here that's for sure. This place is gonna cost me some money lol. Upgradezzzzz let's go!

This is "Melonie the Felony" fresh back from Ceramic Coating and undergoing a very stringent dog inspection.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Hey there, my name is Jacob. Just traded in my 19 mustang GT for a 22 explorer ST on 11/11. Been lurking on the forums for the past couple months to read up on the ST but now finally registered.

Pics are from when I was still at the dealership doing the trade.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey there, my name is Jacob. Just traded in my 19 mustang GT for a 22 explorer ST on 11/11. Been lurking on the forums for the past couple months to read up on the ST but now finally registered.

Welcome to the forum.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST

Welcome Jacob.