Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome aboard

jweakley

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I recently took delivery of my 2021 ST, all blacked out. My previous ride was an Audi A7, which was an outstanding vehicle, but was totaled in an accident. Although I really like the European cars, I decided to go with the ST in lieu of Audi Q8, Jag F-Pace, or Land Rover based on price and performance. So far, I am pleased with my choice. I got the package that included the large map screen, which I like a lot. Also, the Sync 3 navigation system is simple to use; far easler to use than the Audi’s navigation system. Overall, I highly recommend the ST over its European competitors based on performance and price.
Almost 400 miles on my ST so being gentle on it. It seems to be just as fast as my previous Audi A7, but with hauling capacity. My ST, as mentioned earlier, is blacked out. Whenever I enter a traffic pattern I notice that other vehicles seem to slow to below speed limit, which I find a bit comical. What a great ride! I highly recommend to those considering alternatives.

Nickoli

Reactions
Hello. We got buyers remorse after buying a ‘20 XLT and decided to trade it in for a new ‘20 ST. That’s what we really wanted in the first place and the deals at the end of the year made it happen.

Attachments

tmannino

Reactions
Just picked up my 2021 on Wednesday. Lovin’ it so far. Traded in a 2013 F-150 Limited, my winter ride. Don’t really need a truck much so I opted for an SUV. Strongly considered the new Tahoe, worked a few deals, but something was holding me back from buying, and I didn’t know what it was. Just kept looking and stumbled on the ST. Didn’t even know it was a thing. Found a fully loaded one about an hour away, and the rest is... Picked up some great ideas here and explorerforum.com, maybe too many! Bought the Forscan adapter and started tweaking, so far, so good. More to come.
8978EE01-EBAB-4339-B98F-25FECD314882.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Reactions
2021 Explorer ST / Infinite Blue w/ Street Package / Loaded with every option with exception of Rear Entertainment Package - love it
Welcome!

RWestphal

Reactions
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Received my 2021 Explorer ST Infinite Blue - Loaded with every option with exception of Rear Entertainment Package. Absolutely love it - it is the fastest vehicle I have had in quite a few years. I live in the Jacksonville, FL area.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome aboard

Reactions
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hello all, I am Peter and just moved to the US, wife and toddlers on the way next month hence needed a SUV where I can lock in the toddler seats. Thought the Explorer ST looks fantastic in Carbonized Grey so went and ordered one today. Looking forward to learn from all of you.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome.

Fiya2021

Reactions
Not sure if I'm doing this right, I'm new to this type of forum. I'm Robert from northern California. First time Ford Explorer owner, we just brought home a 2021 ST yesterday. Looking forward to sharing and learning with everyone here.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
WELCOME

HwyKnight

Reactions
Greetings! Had a 2014 Sport, looking pretty close at a new ST! Gotta pay off another car first though!

Reactions
Well traded in the 2016 GMC Yukon SLT Premium (Denali minus the engine) on a 2021 Explorer ST. The Rapid Red wasn't my first choice but its growing on me. I got a good trade in value for my vehicle and purchased this 2021 Explorer ST with 3,145 mi. on it. The previous owner bought it Dec. 28, 2020 and traded it in for a 2021 Bronco Sport in March. I already added Weather Tech mats throughout, Weather Tech mud flaps and have a Canvasback on order for the cargo area. I would recommend the canvasback to anyone with an SUV for the cargo area. It keeps everything pristine and it cleans up in a snap. I've bought one for every SUV that I've owned. I also have the Gorilla Automotive Black locking lug nut set on order. I'm glad to be part of the Explorer ST club. Here are pictures taken today after hand washing and drying it. A little too cold too wax today (43 degrees and windy). The ST's new home is in Southern, NH.

Attachments