Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions

Zoar Road

Reactions
Good Day! Gay Lahmers here from Madison WI. Traded in my 2017 white sport for a new Silver ST last week. What an upgrade. The longitudal engine config makes it such a better drive...and the engine!

Last edited:
Reactions
Good Day! Gay Lahmers here from Madison WI. Traded in my 2017 white sport for a new Silver ST last week. What an upgrade. The longitudal engine config makes it such a better drive...and the engine!
Congrats!

Ddrummer

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hi All, My name is Ken and I’m a long time Ford owner (Explorer and Expedition) but this is my first Ford Performance vehicle. Bought it in Sept 2020 it’s still stock but it kicks butt. I continue to be a proud Ford owner.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi All, My name is Ken and I’m a long time Ford owner (Explorer and Expedition) but this is my first Ford Performance vehicle. Bought it in Sept 2020 it’s still stock but it kicks butt. I continue to be a proud Ford owner.
Welcome aboard Ken!

Odie130

Reactions
Hello everyone! Long-time Ford owner as well. 5 weeks into owning an Explorer ST. Wife went in to look at and I ended up with it.
Unfortunately been back at the dealership 3 times now (sitting there currently) for excessive wind noise back passenger-side window.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone! Long-time Ford owner as well. 5 weeks into owning an Explorer ST. Wife went in to look at and I ended up with it.
Unfortunately been back at the dealership 3 times now (sitting there currently) for excessive wind noise back passenger-side window.
Congrats and welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about the issues, hopefully it’ll get resolved.

Reactions
Congrats!

eSTro_7

Reactions
Anthony here, up in the mistake on the lake. Always been a guy to want trucks and had a well equipped 2016 Ram 1500. Second baby on the way and needed something a little more family oriented so we were looking into explorers. Of course I didn’t mention that the ST would put my truck to shame or that it had massage seats. Here I am first week of lease(ownership once I buy it out) loving it so far. Rapid red street pack, tech pack, and moonroof.

Attachments

Reactions
Anthony here, up in the mistake on the lake. Always been a guy to want trucks and had a well equipped 2016 Ram 1500. Second baby on the way and needed something a little more family oriented so we were looking into explorers. Of course I didn’t mention that the ST would put my truck to shame or that it had massage seats. Here I am first week of lease(ownership once I buy it out) loving it so far. Rapid red street pack, tech pack, and moonroof.
congrats on the second one and welcome

Reactions
Congrats on both new additions to the family.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Thank you. I have felt welcomed.

Rican_Tech

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Hello, everyone! I'm Will. Always had a Ford/Lincoln in the garage. Currently in military and needed a bigger 2nd vehicle for me and the wife and our 4yr old to do our daily work, so we sold a Jeep Patriot and keeping my '14 F150 XLT until the wheels fall off. Now we're proud owners of a '21 ST (didn't want anything dealing with 2020...lol) love the enthusiasm from this group. Hope we can all share and learn some good stuff to take care of our great machines. Safe travels!

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thanks for joining us.
Welcome to the forum.

Jim

Reactions
New to the forum, looking for an ST for my wife. We have always owned blue oval/Lincoln products except for my 2017 Ram I purchased new, and must admit, is a nice vehicle. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Ty - Kearney, Ne

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
New to the forum, looking for an ST for my wife. We have always owned blue oval/Lincoln products except for my 2017 Ram I purchased new, and must admit, is a nice vehicle. Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Ty - Kearney, Ne
Welcome aboard!