Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Tom from St. George, Utah. We pick up our new 2021 ST today. Ordered it back in early Sept.
Congrats and welcome aboard!

webibeay

Reactions
Hey Folks - Bill to from Bristol, RI here, just updated from a Grand Cherokee to my '20 Explorer ST

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hey Folks - Bill to from Bristol, RI here, just updated from a Grand Cherokee to my '20 Explorer ST
Congrats Bill and welcome aboard

Reactions
Mr. Dave here from Albuquerque, NM. Putting my order in at my local Ford dealership on November 8, 2020 for an iconic silver w/ the high performance package + twin panel moon roof and performance package. Can't wait to post pics once it arrives.

Reactions
Whats up guys. Just bought my explorer about 3 weeks ago. Installed the Borla ATAK, Steeda lowering springs, Turbosmart BOV, and got a 93 tune yesterday. Ended up making 416/469. Got the JLT oil separator otw and about to order the Whipple intercooler. Folks from RVA or surrounding areas hmu!

Attachments

Reactions
Whats up guys. Just bought my explorer about 3 weeks ago. Installed the Borla ATAK, Steeda lowering springs, Turbosmart BOV, and got a 93 tune yesterday. Ended up making 416/469. Got the JLT oil separator otw and about to order the Whipple intercooler. Folks from RVA or surrounding areas hmu!
Love it!...Welcome!

Inkus

Reactions
Tom here from Atlanta. Seems like some others, I also traded in a Livernois tuned 2017 Explorer Sport for a 2020 Explorer ST. Tech package, roof, and high performance package. I suppose all I have left to say is that I'm going to run this very, very hard.

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Hello and welcome! :)

magneto

Reactions
Hello Guys,
Bought this one back in Jul. Pic taken at the shop where we got Ceramic coating all around including wheels and Caliper. Along with that, wrapped high impact areas along with the Pillars. Yup the black hood letters went away. Getting the air/oil separator this week. Exhaust mod later, awaiting for the right one for me, Love my 3" Crawford Gymkhana cat back on my Subie (DD).

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello Guys,
Bought this one back in Jul. Pic taken at the shop where we got Ceramic coating all around including wheels and Caliper. Along with that, wrapped high impact areas along with the Pillars. Yup the black hood letters went away. Getting the air/oil separator this week. Exhaust mod later, awaiting for the right one for me, Love my 3" Crawford Gymkhana cat back on my Subie (DD).
Congrats and welcome

WD0711

Reactions
Hi all! I bought my ST in April 2020. I upgraded from a 2015 Explorer XLT, with 130K miles on it, never had any issues! Loved it and decided to go all out this time with the ST. 931C0C3F-174C-4CAB-948C-A104825A303E.jpeg 931C0C3F-174C-4CAB-948C-A104825A303E.jpeg BDA47394-D8B1-4599-9BAF-86D7ED139028.jpeg 2B57ED29-A9DC-415C-9168-717240196648.jpeg 931C0C3F-174C-4CAB-948C-A104825A303E.jpeg