Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UNBROKEN’s Iconic Silver ST build

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #82
Any pictures from the front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet. It’s filthy...I’ll get it detailed on Friday and get some good pics. I just couldn’t wait to post something. lol

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Not yet. It’s filthy...I’ll get it detailed on Friday and get some good pics. I just couldn’t wait to post something. lol
Patiently waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I wish there were more options in 305/35/22 tires. There are a lot more choices in 305/40 and I think from your pics they should work as well. Any thoughts on that?

Also, you mentioned having camber issues initially after lowering. What did you do to fix it from the -2 it was at to the -.5 you ended up with?

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looks awesome! Kudos on the math!

Reactions
Did a few tiny things right off the bat. Debadged the hood and gate, plate mount removed, a few Forscan mods, tinted the red reflectors in the bumper, tint including the pano roof, radar detector and dash cam installed...had to do something. View attachment 858
What kind of holder did you buy for the radar detector? Dash cam too if you don't mind me asking.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Bump. Did the camber bolts solve the alignment issues you were having? Part #?

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #90
What kind of holder did you buy for the radar detector? Dash cam too if you don't mind me asking.
It’s a BlendMount with their M1 DashCam adapter

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #93
So how did you end up resolving your rear camber?
I opened up the slots for the UCA bolt a hair then did a normal alignment.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #94
Did a little shopping today.
Whipple IC, UPR catch can and roof rail delete parts. I’ve been dragging my feet on that stuff so I figured I’d get it over with. SPD dp’s and exhaust in a few weeks then get a tune in it.

Reactions
Whipple IC, UPR catch can and roof rail delete parts. I’ve been dragging my feet on that stuff so I figured I’d get it over with. SPD dp’s and exhaust in a few weeks then get a tune in it.
I really like your build page, because I can gauge exactly what I like or dislike on the same color/trim... but it's killing my future budget because I haven't disliked anything so far. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what the slick-top looks like on Iconic Silver!

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #96
I really like your build page, because I can gauge exactly what I like or dislike on the same color/trim... but it's killing my future budget because I haven't disliked anything so far. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what the slick-top looks like on Iconic Silver!
Those parts are back ordered until 7/21...at the earliest. It may take me a while.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
SEMA build going on in here... Is there an aftermarket part for this truck you HAVEN'T bought??? [cheers][rockon]

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #98
Brakes...but I will when there’s some to buy. lol