Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Availability... WTH?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Got the ST today. Finally. Spoke to the GM and he basically honored the deal that I originally agreed to (even though this one's sticker was $500 less). I'm good with that though. Much better than THOUSANDS.
Congratulations, you may want to check your tire air pressure, mine was set at 40 psi, spec is 33 psi cold. Not sure what the TPM alarm limits are, but no alarms when the tires were at 40 psi.

OP
A

AOSRYJP

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
'23 Explorer ST - Agate Black
Thread Starter #62
Congratulations, you may want to check your tire air pressure, mine was set at 40 psi, spec is 33 psi cold. Not sure what the TPM alarm limits are, but no alarms when the tires were at 40 psi.
Good looking out. Mine were at 40 also.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Midlife...

In Cincinnati... no camera delete... no stop sale.
Check it out.

https://www.kingsfordinc.com/invent...er-st-awd-4d-sport-utility-1fm5k8gc3pgb16840/
I emailed this dealership and asked them if they had ST's available for sale. They said no. Then I told them they have at least 3 VIN's on their website that show that they're on the lot, built before the stop-sale, include the 360 camera, and show no NHTSA recalls and to please check again. She emailed me back saying, "It looks like you're right!!!" SMH. However she could only confirm that one was available for sale, the other two she said weren't showing as available yet.

It's amazing how we know more than Ford or the dealerships. Amazing = Sad.

But this is good news presumably. The first examples of fixed 360 cameras and sellable ST's

Last edited: