Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So what do you all do?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I'm a design engineer at an aerospace/defense sub contractor!

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I'm a design engineer at an aerospace/defense sub contractor!
Can you design a Stealth ST for us? ;)

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
There are some areas where it can definitely be improved on from an engineering point lol
Ford would never hire you, because all of the bolts in your designs are accounted for. hahaha

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ford would never hire you, because all of the bolts in your designs are accounted for. hahaha
No kidding... I stopped in at the dealer to talk about the axle bolt recall deal... Parts won't be available till later this year.... Like seriously?

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
No kidding... I stopped in at the dealer to talk about the axle bolt recall deal... Parts won't be available till later this year.... Like seriously?
And according to the recall notice, that's just for police interceptor units and not retail units. Right?

Retail just gets the e-brake flash.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Everyone knows that 2 sentences is always the way to go.

Ford Forever

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
A Police Officer for the last 30 years, retiring in 3 months. The ST will be a gift to me for retirement.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
A Police Officer for the last 30 years, retiring in 3 months. The ST will be a gift to me for retirement.
Congrats on your retirement.(y)

Don't forget to add "Police" under the "First Responder Banner" option on your "Account Details" page if you want that tag under your forum icon.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good luck on you retiring in 3 months. I retired back in 2014 after 44 years in law enforcement. Love retirement. Be careful out there brother.

Last edited:

Ford Forever

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Good luck on you retiring in 3 months. I retired back in 2014 after 44 years in law enforcement. Love retirement. Be careful out there brother.
Thanks Brother I am so looking forward to it. New chapter in my life.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I am a Veterinarian, my ST is full of dog and cat hair...but that's okay because my dog or cat comes to work with me several times a week. I bring some pets to the clinic when needed and I drop off peoples pets.dog food and medications to my clients that can't get out of the house. Having an awesome ride makes it even more enjoyable. It's a utility vehicle that likes to masquerade as a sports car!
Thank you for taking care of furry people. I can't imagine life without our zoo.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Reactions
I manage a French Bakery/Restaurant 2hrs from NY city.......the food is amazing...some of the people are terrible....but it helps me afford an ST so.........

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Seems more people today are exceptionally rude, have mouths like sewers, and respect no one. But if you focus on the good people, then the nit wits will fade away ...

Reactions
Seems more people today are exceptionally rude, have mouths like sewers, and respect no one. But if you focus on the good people, then the nit wits will fade away ...
It's only the good folks who keep me showing up everyday alot of good people still in this world. The rest I just call City-its (Cidiots)

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
It's only the good folks who keep me showing up everyday alot of good people still in this world. The rest I just call City-its (Cidiots)
haha! You must have to put up with a lot at times, keep up the good fight!