Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So what do you all do?

Dgoebel57

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
20yr Retired USAF LE/ABGD cross trained to ISD, then 20 yrs of Self-Employed small business owner/operator in IT. Now to keep me occupied, I make small aircraft wiring harnesses while also fixing local small computer issues. Was on the centerline for the first Shuttle landing at Eddy's and at Clark when Pinatubo blew. Very nice careers that keep on paying for my ST.

Blackssr

Reactions
To me it is ironic that you list yourself as a plumber/pipefitter. In the local 502 here in Louisville, KY, they're all listed as plumber/pipefitter, but most of them will say they are one or the other, and they hate it when you call them the wrong one.

I am a mechanical design engineer for a government defense contractor.
I just turned 51 and have been retired for 3 years. I was a defense contractor for Military Sealift Command in South East Asia and The Middle East.

Reactions
John Deere store manager for years, moving to Claas January 25th.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Retired after 44 years in law enforcement . Served as a State Trooper, Deputy Sheriff, and Federal Officer. Now sitting on my Veterans Service Commissioner Board assisting our veterans with financial assistance and VA claims.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Anything I want to except for the past 3 weeks. Spent too much time in the hospital.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Had my own tech Service Company for 30 years , seen the microprocessor evolve,
Retired in 2020.

Just enjoying life on the farm that I bought and built on in 1997.

Raised horses for 10 years.
No animals now.

Jim

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Retired from Ford Motor Lima Engine Plant, 31 years, in 2020. Worked the assembly lines for most of those years. From what I hear, with everything going on in the world, got out at a good time.

92onward

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Currently serving still, can’t fully disclose as to what I do for the USN. Very thankful for what this experience has been giving me. E6C21629-9F89-49DD-9F84-8EEC2C6F9137.jpeg

Reactions
Mobile/ Club Dj and postal truck driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Sr. Sales Engineer for a Software company

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
This is a very cool post. Its fun to see what everyone does. To those that are serving or did serve our country...Thank You!! And to all of the officers, fire fighters and first responders and frontline workers...Thank You too!!

For me....commercial construction on the office side. Business Development and run a satellite office. The beauty of my ST is I didn't even need to buy it. The owner said "pick what you want from the Ford dealership as long as its white to match the rest of the fleet!". (y)

Rmans911

Reactions
Restaurant owner and Firearms Instructor / Dealer

Chief28

Reactions
Registered nurse with the VA

tmannino

Reactions
This IS a great post! Thanks to all of the military and first responders for your service. So many interesting careers out there. I’m financial advisor, ranking right up there with the CPA on the career excitement meter.