Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

So what do you all do?

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST PHEV MY22
3rd gen family business with my brother, high end beds & matrasses. (Our range currently goes from 1500 euro for a double bed to ~100.000 euro)

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
3rd gen family business with my brother, high end beds & matrasses. (Our range currently goes from 1500 euro for a double bed to ~100.000 euro)
Is that 100 with three decimal places at the end or one hundred thousand? The numbering convention always throws me. Because 100000 euros for a bed is crazy money lol

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST PHEV MY22
Is that 100 with three decimal places at the end or one hundred thousand? The numbering convention always throws me. Because 100000 euros for a bed is crazy money lol
Its 100k :p we have . For thousands and , for the cents. 9,95 is 9 euro 95 and 1.500,- is 1 thousand 500 euro

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Its 100k :p we have . For thousands and , for the cents. 9,95 is 9 euro 95 and 1.500,- is 1 thousand 500 euro
That's wild, good for you all for making money though

Yea, that's what I thought, but when I saw that price tag for a mattress I was second guessing myself haha

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Get paid to take in cars from strangers, change them around, modify them for a new purpose, and hope the police don’t harass them.

and no I’m not throwing dufflebags out of a piper airplane,