Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SCT X4 tuner / tune results !!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Not at all. It’s all been done and results are there for everyone to see.
If you choose to not go see for yourself that’s fine…
Sure

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
So…you’re saying you’re scared to go look or what? lol
The proof that you asked for exists…all you gotta do is open your eyes.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
He's just one of those types that wants to be spoon fed.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
My kids are grown…and my wife is prettier than him. She’s the only person I spoon feed these days.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Naw i aint no old ass man lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
My kids are grown…and my wife is prettier than him. She’s the only person I spoon feed these days.[/QUOTE
My kids are grown…and my wife is prettier than him. She’s the only person I spoon feed these days.
all u gotta do is post a link i ask a question and naw my wife badder trust me

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
all u gotta do is post a link i ask a question and naw my wife badder trust me
You realize that if I post a link to a private FB group you’re not in…you can’t see it, right?
In other words…it’s pointless.
Do your own work.

And also…do you even know what spoon fed means? TMac said you wanna be spoon fed…you say you “ain’t no old ass man” then in the very next post you ask me to post a link for you. FYI that would, by definition, be spoon feeding you.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
You realize that if I post a link to a private FB group you’re not in…you can’t see it, right?
Do your own work.

And also…do you even know what spoon fed means? TMac said you wanna be spoon fed…you say you “ain’t no old ass man” then in the very next post you ask me to post a link for you. FYI that would, by definition, be spoon feeding you.
Then y cry and bring fb up if u couldn’t to begging with?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Then y cry and bring fb up if u couldn’t to begging with?
I was never going to spoon feed you. I told you where to go look for yourself. You’re a grown ass man….

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Do your own work.

All i had said was wanna see a run with a zfg car vs another car same mods different tune but u are sucking zfg up too much to see i just wanted to see other st race each other lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We can look at the objective data, ZFG has the fastest ExSTs. Dragys and time slips back that up. But what about the people who don't want to wring every last tenth out of this truck (and that should be most of us because let's be real, most here are running low 12s or mid 11s, no one is going to TX2K23). Talk to people about the drivability. Yes most any tune will make this truck drive better as a drunk chimpanzee made the factory trans tune. That's what you all should be looking at. In that respect, it sounds like ZFG is the best. He has the trans tuning down. There are several here who have swapped from others to ZFG and they all say the drivability is worlds better.

So for those that want the best, ZFG sounds like it. I believe he's the most expensive as well. So instead of making the 2342th thread about the bEsT tUnEz, just ask is $1000 (or whatever it is all in) worth it for the best tune? Or are you happy spending less of something with 85-90% the power and 75% the drivability (knowing all are better than stock)?

Reactions
I was never going to spoon feed you. I told you where to go look for yourself. You’re a grown ass man….
All your doing is saying the best tune is the fastest tune. That’s an opinion, period.

From everything I’ve seen, ZFG is the fastest for e50+ and heavier modded. There have been more than a few examples of others 93 and AO tunes being as fast or faster than ZFG.

I do enjoy how adamant you are in your opinion, but haven’t tried any other tuner. It isn’t 2021 anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
All your doing is saying the best tune is the fastest tune. That’s an opinion, period.

From everything I’ve seen, ZFG is the fastest for e50+ and heavier modded. There have been more than a few examples of others 93 and AO tunes being as fast or faster than ZFG.

I do enjoy how adamant you are in your opinion, but haven’t tried any other tuner. It isn’t 2021 anymore.

Except I never said the best tune is the fastest tune…ever.
I would like to see someone else’s 11 second straight 93 tune though.
As far as trying another tuner…why? I’m 100% happy with what I currently run. I see every day what other tuners are getting out of these cars…I have no reason to downgrade.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
I get typos, but do you not have a full keyboard to spell out words?
Do you? I mean look at that username lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Wow! This is your maturity level?
Is this yours pointing out typos? U must be butthurt for some reason pointing out typos im a wetback i can mispell words as much as i want lol

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Is this yours pointing out typos? U must be butthurt for some reason pointing out typos im a wetback i can mispell words as much as i want lol
Do you have any idea how a forum works? Have you contributed anything? I mean, other than just being generally disagreeable and upset because people won't just give you what you want.

You've lost whatever credibility and goodwill you might have had, and you're not the first to behave this way. They are all gone.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Do you have any idea how a forum works? Have you contributed anything? I mean, other than just being generally disagreeable and upset because people won't just give you what you want.

You've lost whatever credibility and goodwill you might have had, and you're not the first to behave this way. They are all gone.
Shut up all u and unbroken do is the same disagree with shit but someone else does it and its a issue

Reactions
Except I never said the best tune is the fastest tune…ever.
I would like to see someone else’s 11 second straight 93 tune though.
As far as trying another tuner…why? I’m 100% happy with what I currently run. I see every day what other tuners are getting out of these cars…I have no reason to downgrade.
Huh? Do you actually read what you type Rich? Literally every single time you post your opinion on the “best tuner”, you mention ZFG and the. Follow it up how all the fastest cars run ZFG.

There have been Unleashed 93 examples tickling the 11’s, but I don’t want to spoon feed you with specifics so…

Then in your response above you mention “what other tuners are getting out of these cars” what does that mean, if you’re not talking about power?

If you’re happy, great.