Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Post your latest purchase.

Reactions
beadlock drag wheels???

... those look INSANE.
yes, our Supra is going to be pretty quick when ready in July. P2uned big turbo, EOS manifold with direct port nitrous, DSS axles and DS, Pure stage2 trans, cert cage, CF seats, lightweight front and rear brake kits, etc

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
yes, our Supra is going to be pretty quick when ready in July. P2uned big turbo, EOS manifold with direct port nitrous, DSS axles and DS, Pure stage2 trans, cert cage, CF seats, lightweight front and rear brake kits, etc
Hey Ron! I also post on the FocusRS forum as FORZDA 2. Anything new going on over there? I still haven't finished the new engine in my RS yet, so it still sits in the garage.

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Too many parts....so little time. Added the bag, grips, mirrors and plate relocation. Exhaust is off and getting tungsten cerakote. I had the matte carbon fiber shields sprayed in a gloss finish to match the rest of the bike.

195975930_10209019521043435_6477172793362943614_n.jpg w9.JPG btn.JPG