Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Post your latest purchase.

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
I belong to approximately 25 other forums and have seen some interesting things that people purchase. Some of these purchases have helped me select some useful items for myself over the years. I usually keep my UPS/FedEx busy with computer parts, car parts, etc. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get a set of forged wheels picked up in Connecticut for my C7 Z06 vette. This will be my 5th different set of wheels for the vette. I'm always wheeling and dealing with wheelsets. Also just grabbed another Lego Technic kit which keeps my mind busy. I have a few others in my collection. Cheers (y)

wheels.jpg
s-l640.jpg

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I have one pretty nice watch (gold TAG Heuer) but have been looking for a new daily "beater" watch that I wouldn't have to worry about damaging. Ordered the Torgoen T18 Carbon Fiber Swiss Chronograph after it was recommended by a few of my watch enthusiast friends. It should come in by Saturday.

OP_1240s_1_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I have one pretty nice watch (gold Tag Heuer) but have been looking for a new daily "beater" watch that I wouldn't have to worry about damaging. Ordered the Torgoen T18 Carbon Fiber Swiss Chronograph after it was recommended by a few of my watch enthusiast friends. It should come in by Saturday.

View attachment 5692
I’m a TAG guy also...I have 5 of them. I wear a beater Citizen for work every day though. I beat the hell out of a Carrera Calibre 5 then finally decided to get something cheap to daily.

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I’m a TAG guy also...I have 5 of them. I wear a beater Citizen for work every day though. I beat the hell out of a Carrera Calibre 5 then finally decided to get something cheap to daily.
I like my TAG a lot and want to hand it down to my son. Post up those nice calipers and rotors :love:

185542699_10208916782955047_3377963324309158933_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Found out last week that IBM won a 5 year extension for my contract with the US Navy.....looks like I'm working from home for the next 5 years. It's not pretty, but I grabbed a whiteboard and laptop table to extend my workspace in my man cave. My wife has her clam cave upstairs where she works from.

185284174_10208912460926999_2858068627795313679_n.jpg

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Picked up some track parts for my Z06. Much better experience being planted in the car and not fighting the seatbelts.

deal.jpg

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
The most important upgrade to vehicle performance..., is the driver! Well done!

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
The most important upgrade to vehicle performance..., is the driver! Well done!
I had pretty much the same setup in my last Z06. Helps tremendously. Thank you. RichZ06 11.jpg

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #11
That's a gorgeous watch.....The Daytona is my favorite Rolex.

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
I used to ride bikes quite a bit in my younger Navy days (Honda 600RR and Ducati) and I've really missed it. Having lost about 70lbs due to chemotherapy and radiation treatments has really got me thinking about buying another bike. Wife has told me to go have fun....so I'm looking at a 2022 Indian FTR R Carbon tomorrow. As long as it fits me well, I'll probably grab it. I have a close friend that loves his 2019 FTR. So it's a very soon to be purchased toy (knock on wood).

badass.jpg

Last edited:
OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #14
And she's home. Blast to ride and it will be nice to ride again with old friends. :cool:

mericas.jpg

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
And she's home. Blast to ride and it will be nice to ride again with old friends. :cool:
NICE old (NEW!) Indian Scrambler! Looks an awful lot like a Ducati. Same basic styling, but obviously different as well.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Sway bar is scheduled to be here on Friday.

OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #17
NICE old (NEW!) Indian Scrambler! Looks an awful lot like a Ducati. Same basic styling, but obviously different as well.
It's similar to my Ducati Monster I used to have but with more power and tech. Hell of a bike that I can cruise or take through some twisties.....midlife crisis part deux.

Last edited:
OP
DoingOK

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #18
40+ parts ordered for this bike. I'm always modding bits and pieces. Threw a K&N filter in it tonight and you have to take a lot of stuff apart.

a2.JPG a4.JPG

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Feel like my purchase is detracting from a really good thread. My swaybar showed up. I’ll install it on Monday.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Prepare to be blown away…I bought…a fitting!
It’s for the drain on my UPR can so I can add a short drain hose. They want almost 50 bucks for their drain line kit…same fitting is less than $8 on eBay and I already had the other parts needed. 5DEF1E68-0584-4B26-8DF5-B7DC940A8CC6.jpeg