Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Vossen Hybrid Forged

Reactions
I was planning on Anthracite to begin with but thought it looked really close to the satin black and i wanted to steer away from a darker wheel for a change .

Reactions
I just wanna reiterate for anyone following the numbers I’m throwing out...it’s gonna be a VERY aggressive fitment. The tire bulge will be a hair past the fender in the front and will be the same in the rear with a 1/4” spacer with a 305/35/22. A 295/40 would be pretty much flush with the tire bulge.
I see your good with sizes and offsets. How do you think these will fit? 22x10 +38. I am trying to be as flush with the wheel well as much as possible.

thanks in advance!

Reactions
I see your good with sizes and offsets. How do you think these will fit? 22x10 +38. I am trying to be as flush with the wheel well as much as possible.

thanks in advance!
You’d still need something around +30.
+38 will be inset quite a bit. The higher the offset, the more inward the wheel sits.