Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Vossen Hybrid Forged

Reactions
Great wheel choice, post up some photos when they’re mounted
Thanks ..

For sure! This will be a fun build for the wife. The springs should be available before the wheels are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHST

Reactions
Probably one of the best looking wheels Ive seen. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Reactions
Those look nice. Similar to what I’m having built right now.
Thanks! Yours are nice as well. I haven’t had fun with a car since my Audi S7. I’m a freak when it comes to white/black and red subtle accents . Can’t do HREs anymore tho. 4 kids and the toys slowly go away.

Just for reference my last builds. :) as you can see I have a theme.

Last edited:
Reactions
Thanks! Yours are nice as well. I haven’t had fun with a car since my Audi S7. I’m a freak when it comes to white/black and red subtle accents . Can’t do HREs anymore tho. 4 kids and the toys slowly go away.
I feel ya but I can’t stop. I have 4 also...with 2 in college. The wife gets pissy but oh well...she knew I built trucks when she married me. lol

Reactions
I feel ya but I can’t stop. I have 4 also...with 2 in college. The wife gets pissy but oh well...she knew I built trucks when she married me. lol
Lol!! Mine are 8,7,6 and 2 so feel my pain sir. Good thing my wife loves performance and honestly this little ST is pretty fun without a tune yet. Doesn’t feel like an suv at all.

Good stuff !

Reactions
Dang bro that's a bunch of sexy cars.

Just for reference my last two builds. :) as you can see I have a theme.