Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I apologize if someone has already answered- Forscan codes for ST?

Reactions
I use Mac at home and Windows at my office. I just loaded Windows on my MacBook for the sole purpose of using ForScan. If I had to choose one OS, it would be Windows for sure.

Blackssr

Reactions
Ha...that was entertaining. Sorry about the confusion. Yeah, I am a grown man with only Mac products. I guess I'm a sheep. Oh well...thanks for the link to that youtube video. I will check it out and give it a shot. I appreciate all of the help.
Any luck with ForScan yet?

Reactions
Work has been busy as hell over the weekend. Haven't had a chance yet.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
yesterday I had some free time. With forscan I :

Disabled Double Honk
Enabled Fog Lamps with High Beams
Enabled Use Fog Lamps as Cornering Lamps

Blackssr

Reactions
Work has been busy as hell over the weekend. Haven't had a chance yet.
The offer still stands if you need help. The video link is the easiest tutorial that I have found on "YouTube University". I used his method for my Explorer ST and my neighbors Ford Edge ST . Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions
Followed the YouTube video. Definitely Forscan for dummies. Easy to follow. thanks for the help!

Blackssr

Reactions
Followed the YouTube video. Definitely Forscan for dummies. Easy to follow. thanks for the help!
What did you disable or enable? Glad it worked out for you.

Reactions
double honk
added bambi mode.
still messing around with it...

Blackssr

Reactions
Is bambi mode fog and high beams at the same time? If yes, I did that as well.
I did not allow Nav while driving. I read somewhere that creates other issues.
Double honk - first thing to go.
If you stumble on the ability to enable Sport Mode dash on every mode please post here. Many members, myself included would enable that in a heart beat. It is the best looking dash by a landslide.

Last edited:

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Is bambi mode fog and high beams at the same time? If yes, I did that as well.
I did not allow Nav while driving. I read somewhere that creates other issues.
Double honk - first thing to go.
If you stumble on the ability to enable Sport Mode dash on every mode please post here. Many members, myself included would enable that in a heart beat. It is the best looking dash by a landslide.
If I remember right Nav wile Driving simply ells it you're in a country where that's legal, which messes up other location functions.

LokiWolf

Reactions
If I remember right Nav wile Driving simply ells it you're in a country where that's legal, which messes up other location functions.
That is Correct. It sets it to England basically. Some images in Nav are different, and disables E911, and all SiriusXM location based features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blackssr

Reactions
I probably read it on this forum on a post that either one of you may have written. Thanks ahead of time.

LokiWolf

Reactions
I probably read it on this forum on a post that either one of you may have written. Thanks ahead of time.
Probably me. When my wife got cut off at 45Mph and totaled her 15 Expedition, and was dazed, E911 used her phone connected by BT that was in the floor now, to call 911. She ended up being OK, and completely fine, just sore for a few weeks, but it was then I realized I will NEVER have that feature disabled. It is GOOD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Blackssr

Reactions
Probably me. When my wife got cut off at 45Mph and totaled her 15 Expedition, and was dazed, E911 used her phone connected by BT that was in the floor now, to call 911. She ended up being OK, and completely fine, just sore for a few weeks, but it was then I realized I will NEVER have that feature disabled. It is GOOD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Glad she's okay.. I remember reading that now that is probably why I didn't mess with it on the ST. I belong to so many forums I can't remember which forum I read what on. Lol

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I have been trying to put in my activation code in Forscan. Not sure I'm doing it right. I reviewed the video and got the Forscan program and a registered user on the Forscan fourm. When I click on the license agreement or activation code it stops me there. How did other Forscan users receive their activation code?

Blackssr

Reactions
I have been trying to put in my activation code in Forscan. Not sure I'm doing it right. I reviewed the video and got the Forscan program and a registered user on the Forscan fourm. When I click on the license agreement or activation code it stops me there. How did other Forscan users receive their activation code?
This may guide you. Good luck.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks I will give it a shot.

Reactions
yesterday I had some free time. With forscan I :

Disabled Double Honk
Enabled Fog Lamps with High Beams
Enabled Use Fog Lamps as Cornering Lamps
Haven't seen the "Enabled Use Fog Lamps as Cornering Lamps" option before in the forscan lists.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
it there and a cool feature, I recall it was a little below the 'Fog Lamps with High Beams' what version of forscan are you using? i am using 2.3.39 although 2.3.40 recently released.