Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I apologize if someone has already answered- Forscan codes for ST?

Nicfitr1

Reactions
I'm new to this forum ..... just picked up my ST today and i have used Forscan previously on my 2018 Raptor...but i cant seem to find much on the ST....

does anybody have the spreadsheet for the ST by chance? Is it available?...or know where i could get it. Any help is appreciated....

Reactions
The only thing I have used forscan for on my ST is todisable the double honk. Was easy. It was under the BDYCM module. There is a youtube video for it.

OP
N

Nicfitr1

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Yeah...I saw the 1 very limited spreadsheet...I also found a couple other codes to work as well.... double horn honk...nav while driving...and seat belt chimes....

the other 2 I’m looking for are Bambi mode...and motor sound delete.

KegsBdry

Reactions
The only thing I have used forscan for on my ST is todisable the double honk. Was easy. It was under the BDYCM module. There is a youtube video for it.
Got a link to that video?

KegsBdry

Reactions
Yeah...I saw the 1 very limited spreadsheet...I also found a couple other codes to work as well.... double horn honk...nav while driving...and seat belt chimes....

the other 2 I’m looking for are Bambi mode...and motor sound delete.
What is a BAMBI mode?

KegsBdry

Reactions
Liked finding a whole list of things I want to do with FORscan:

Auto-Engine Shutdown Disable
Disable Door Lock Horn Honk
Heated and Cooled Seats Icons on Home and Climate Screens
Show Temps on Gauges
Double Horn Honk Disable
Secure Idle (Police Mode)
Set drive mode to last used on startup
Enable fog lights with hi + low beam = BAMBI mode
Panic brake stop lights flash

LokiWolf

Reactions
Yeah, the funny part is everybody wants a sheet.

Everything mentioned above is in the Easy Config setting in FORSCAN for the Explorer. No sheet needed, just change drop downs, and write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Has anyone had any luck with a Turbo guage in Forscan? I see it is an easy option, but tried it and didn't show.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Has anyone had any luck with a Turbo guage in Forscan? I see it is an easy option, but tried it and didn't show.
My 2013 Ford Focus ST had a PSI gauge. Why not, at least, have it on the Sport mode's dashboard? Dropping the ball Ford! Maybe it'll show up in an update?

LokiWolf

Reactions
It is not available that I have found yet...maybe the non digital dash models have it as an option, hence the existence in the config.

Tervlab

Reactions
What is a BAMBI mode?
Do you have the code for Nav While Driving? I am also looking for BAMBI mode (I think it's in the BCM). I also want to change the blinker bump from 3 to 5, we did this on our F150 Lariat...love it. Anyone know where to do that on the Explorer ST?

LokiWolf

Reactions
Do you have the code for Nav While Driving? I am also looking for BAMBI mode (I think it's in the BCM). I also want to change the blinker bump from 3 to 5, we did this on our F150 Lariat...love it. Anyone know where to do that on the Explorer ST?
All of those are in the Easy config.

It annoys me that these settings aren’t called what they really are.

The names are what are catching you:

1: Nav While Driving really isn’t that, you are changing the country that Nav thinks you are in. There is a setting under the APIM to change location. It also disables many Sat Radio features like weather, and E911. E911 helped my wife immensely when somebody cut her off. It called 911 from her phone when she couldn’t reach it. Help was on the way much quicker. I will never take a little convenience over that safety.

2: Bambi Mode is Lows and Fogs on with high beams. Both of those can be found under the BCM easy config(drop down, pre defined settings).

Choose the module that you want that does not have As Built next to it. You will get the options you need. This is true for 99% of what people are looking for in FORSCAN. Most people have no reason to be editing the code lines directly.

In addition, this was answered before 5 posts above...

Reactions
E911 helped my wife immensely when somebody cut her off. It called 911 from her phone when she couldn’t reach it. Help was on the way much quicker. I will never take a little convenience over that safety.

Let me understand this....

Every time....

Someone cuts you or your wife off.........

You call 911...?

Am I understanding this statement correctly.

LokiWolf

Reactions
Let me understand this....

Every time....

Someone cuts you or your wife off.........

You call 911...?

Am I understanding this statement correctly.
What?

Why would E911 be involved if there isn’t an accident. Sorry, figured that was implied.

15 Expedition - Totaled. Wife had green, person who turned in front of her, blinking yellow.

EcobeaST

Reactions
Sorry if repeating but just asked in the other Forscan thread then I found this one...lol...anyone disable the enhanced exhaust/engine noise on Explorer ST when in Sport mode?

rchuro

Reactions
Reactions
To turn off the enhanced engine noise, the first line in ACM (727-01-01), 6th digit is a 4, and should be set to a 0 or 9. I set mine to a 9 because I read that a 0 completely disables the dash speaker. Because the stock exhaust is so quiet, I ended up turning it back on.

EcobeaST

Reactions
To turn off the enhanced engine noise, the first line in ACM (727-01-01), 6th digit is a 4, and should be set to a 0 or 9. I set mine to a 9 because I read that a 0 completely disables the dash speaker. Because the stock exhaust is so quiet, I ended up turning it back on.
Thank you buddy, you are correct the stock is super quiet...I plan on putting on the new Corsa exhaust...so I want to hear that instead. Thanks again!!!

Reactions
so i did this to my explorer, but now with the value set at 9 instead of 4. i have little to no audible warning when the reverse detects an object or when closing the rear hatch. is there a way to fix this?

Blackssr

Reactions
What is a BAMBI mode?
I believe it is high beams and fog lamps at the same time?

Has anyone found how to disable that idiotic engine Auto stop start? What imbecile at ford thought that was a good idea? It had to be the same jerk that decided the double honk was a good idea. Either way I disabled the double honk and enabled high beams and fog lights using Forscan but I had to purchase Auto start/stop eliminator because I could not find it in Forscan. Experts please chime in if you did find how to disable that ridiculous engine start/stop with ForScan