Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I apologize if someone has already answered- Forscan codes for ST?

LokiWolf

Reactions
Haven't seen the "Enabled Use Fog Lamps as Cornering Lamps" option before in the forscan lists.
Yep, been in the drop down easy config settings for over a year.

People, stop using actual coding, use the drop downs, FAR less risk. You just reverse it if it doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
It's selectable option, here's an informative video on FORscan usage - FORScan F150 mods. New easy way with no spreadsheet! - YouTube . Fast forward to ~6 mins. to bypass connecting, etc. The option to use fogs lights as cornering lamps is shown on the screen at 13:00 minutes.

Reactions
To turn off the enhanced engine noise, the first line in ACM (727-01-01), 6th digit is a 4, and should be set to a 0 or 9. I set mine to a 9 because I read that a 0 completely disables the dash speaker. Because the stock exhaust is so quiet, I ended up turning it back on.
I can not find the ACM page/screen. I get this far and am scared to adjust something. Please advise.

Attachments

Reactions
Yep, been in the drop down easy config settings for over a year.

People, stop using actual coding, use the drop downs, FAR less risk. You just reverse it if it doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Can I access the FENG and ANC throught these drop downs? I can't find the ACM page only this page (see attached)

Attachments

Reactions
Can I access the FENG and ANC throught these drop downs? I can't find the ACM page only this page (see attached)
Which dongle are you using? I had to switch to the OBD link EX after I couldn’t connect to the ACM module with my ELM327.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk