Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

How do you dry your washed car?

Reactions
Been using micro fiber towels made for drying off cars.
Was thinking about a blow-dryer, but then I picked up "the Absorber"
I have no idea how long it's been around, but I am impressed.
When you ring it out, it's just as dry as when you started
Yes, still have to sweat, but makes it allot easier for drying.

Reactions
Friend of mine uses his leave blower. I tried that once. Worked pretty well but my arm got tired. I use once of the absorbent cloths. Can't remember exactly what it's called.

JohnE

Reactions
The best way is an electric leaf blower; will not put those fine swirl marks/scratches in the paint. I used to always use one despite the funny looks I got from my neighbors lol! It’s especially important with black paint too.

66gt350ps

Reactions
Old school, still use a clean real deer skin chamois. After every wash or rain. Polishes seem to last longer than using micro-fiber towels which seem to be rougher, like terry towels, and remove some o the polish. I use micro fiber towels only on the rims.:cool:

Reactions
Electric leaf blower for the nooks and crannies, then I have turtle wax spray wax and dry, wax as you dry. Works wonders, no water spots and gives a light layer of protection.