Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Redvalk

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Exporer ST
I am canceling/abandoning my order. I've decided to move on from it. Good luck everyone!

tntlars

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wow, I ordered on 2/28 and it still hasn't even been scheduled. It must be dealer allocations that drive the difference between some of these dates, otherwise it appear so random.
I ordered 401a moonroof and premium tech package 1-28 still not scheduled, my dealer tells me it's a priority 2 assigned by ford regional rep. I just don't under stand how some only wait a few months from order to build and others wait 4-5 months and still not scheduled.

Reactions
I ordered 401a moonroof and premium tech package 1-28 still not scheduled, my dealer tells me it's a priority 2 assigned by ford regional rep. I just don't under stand how some only wait a few months from order to build and others wait 4-5 months and still not scheduled.
This is my frustration. It's not first come, first serve, it's some messed up priority system, and as a first time Ford buyer, they've pretty much proven they don't care about me.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
This is my frustration. It's not first come, first serve, it's some messed up priority system, and as a first time Ford buyer, they've pretty much proven they don't care about me.
I have been trying to get in touch with someone who has the answer; not an answer. Ford chat seems to be copy and paste, calling out the supply chain challenges and which options are being deleted. Ford phone reps aren't much better. Transparency would be great. Has anyone been in touch with their zone manager? I'd love to contact mine. (Zone V, if anyone is listening)

I sympathize with and commend those who have been waiting soooo long. Let's hope for a huge turnaround after Memorial Day!

Reactions
Finally off microchip hold. ETA to my dealer is June 19th. Almost one year of waiting.

Reactions
Finally off microchip hold. ETA to my dealer is June 19th. Almost one year of waiting.
Nice! Was yours one of the ones sitting at the Chicago Auto Auction? If so, do you know when it was delivered there? I'm trying to get an idea of when mine might be done.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
good day all, ive searched and have been trying to figure out how to track my order through united road. i have the vin and the order tracking number, ive tried putting it into the website but it says i need to register an email.

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
good day all, ive searched and have been trying to figure out how to track my order through united road. i have the vin and the order tracking number, ive tried putting it into the website but it says i need to register an email.
@StoneColdBlue22 I was able to register my email through my phone and it took me like a day to get the temp password in my email.
Also, if you want to post your vin I can look it up for you see if I can find a status

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
@StoneColdBlue22 I was able to register my email through my phone and it took me like a day to get the temp password in my email.
Also, if you want to post your vin I can look it up for you see if I can find a status
1FM5K8GC7NGB50583

it says on the ford tracking its shipped already but im just impatient and wanna know what the expected delivery date is, ford says its between 5/29 to 6/4, but seeing as ford is notorious for blowing through due dates i take what the say with a grain of salt.

thanks in advance

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
I thought it was Palsapp for shipping to the dealer?

This is the United Road link I have that doesn't require a login, it's what Ford used to move vehicles to the Manheim Chicago Auto Auction - https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
still no dice, tried inputting my VIN and it says i need an associated email.

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
@StoneColdBlue22 when i input your vin I don't even see a load number.

When I input mine I see this:

Any ideas?

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
@StoneColdBlue22 when i input your vin I don't even see a load number.

When I input mine I see this:

Any ideas?
oh boy, sounds like the dreaded shipping game ford has been playing lately. on the order track app i can see a freight id number but vechicle status is still ASN. Ford says it should arrive next week, fingers crossed its just a glitch in the system.

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
I hope that's not the case and that you do get your vehicle next week! I'm expecting a delivery date between June 3rd and 9th. Fingers crossed for us both

Reactions
Nice! Was yours one of the ones sitting at the Chicago Auto Auction? If so, do you know when it was delivered there? I'm trying to get an idea of when mine might be done.
Yes. It went in production in Nov. it has been on chip hold ever since. Hope you get yours soon.

Reactions
So to clarify, STs are being reprogrammed and sold, Explorers other than STs are having "bolt failures". St failures have only been modded cars, the PIU is still being built but cant be sold because its needs new bolts and only PIU get the good subframe and none of them were built with the shitty one

Reactions
I just received word today that my St (which when I ordered was a priority 10, is now a priority 2). I guess my constant calls to my dealer paid off...I ordered mine on February 14th...

cmills

Reactions
oh boy, sounds like the dreaded shipping game ford has been playing lately. on the order track app i can see a freight id number but vechicle status is still ASN. Ford says it should arrive next week, fingers crossed its just a glitch in the system.
Even after mine was delivered, it still said ASN until the following day. I had a photo confirmation from my salesman of it on the truck and still had ASN. What I learned is that nothing is reliable until the dealer calls you and tells you it’s there. Even his bronco shipping was unreliable and didn’t arrive until after I had picked up the explorer (which btw they did away with 90 days of no payment- I haven’t bought a car in 5 years and this was a SHOCK to me) and his was showing at the railyard before mine was. Ford tracking is highly unreliable even at the dealer level. Any vehicle delivery at this point seems like a win.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I asked my dealer if there was anything on his scheduling preview list for this week and he said Ford doesn't do any scheduling on a holiday week. Can anyone confirm?