Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explore ST
My order was confirmed September-21
Went into production 12-23 and still currently there. No new updates or anything.

Reactions
I’m loving my 22 ford Explorer ST!
I ordered 12/10
Order confirmed 12/11
In production 1/27
Built 2/20
Arrived at dealership on 3/4 and brought it home. got 350 miles on it as of today!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
What does vehicle status - ASN mean?
Advanced shipping notice. It means the shipping provider is aware of your order and is sent when Ford moves your order to the production management system.

Reactions
Advanced shipping notice. It means the shipping provider is aware of your order and is sent when Ford moves your order to the production management system.
Thank you! I have a delivery ETA of April 3rd , I'm ready to just have my ST and put this whole process behind me! 5 months of waiting has sucked.. lol

Reactions
Everyone has gone dark on here. Assuming nobody has heard anything from Ford for a while?

Reactions
Zip, zero, zilch from Ford.

I talked to my dealer, who still says 5/14 delivery (2/14 was original), even though the vehicle tracker no longer displays a date.

I'm curious if anyone who had their ST sent to the Chicago Auto Auction back in January has had theirs completed.

Reactions

I talked to my dealer, who still says 5/14 delivery (2/14 was original), even though the vehicle tracker no longer displays a date.

I'm curious if anyone who had their ST sent to the Chicago Auto Auction back in January has had theirs completed.
The same thing happened to me! I placed my order July 1st and I’m still waiting.

cmills

Reactions

Same here. Mine has been at the auto auction since 1/24 and still showing in production since 1/19. They’re targeting a 5/18 delivery date for mine in the system apparently. I’ve called the dealer probably every 3 weeks for an update. Last I heard no explorer production until May and that they were trying to get completed orders out since they’re running out of space. Just hoping for that magical email one day soon.

kane04

Reactions

I was in the same boat but officially gave up yesterday and cancelled my order after I picked this up. 2020 Reserve, found a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions

I was in the same boat but officially gave up yesterday and cancelled my order after I picked this up. 2020 Reserve, found a great deal.

Nice Aviator! Told ya' you'd be driving up and down the Fox River before me, but didn't think it would be in a Lincoln!

Mine was shipped and has been at the dealer for several days now (confirmed by e-mail). I have a sneaky suspicion that Ford shipped it for the dealer so they could install the final items instead of having it sit in Chicago and await parts, but I cannot confirm this to be the case.

From which dealer did you do the purchase?

kane04

Reactions
Nice Aviator! Told ya' you'd be driving up and down the Fox River before me, but didn't think it would be in a Lincoln!

Mine was shipped and has been at the dealer for several days now (confirmed by e-mail). I have a sneaky suspicion that Ford shipped it for the dealer so they could install the final items instead of having it sit in Chicago and await parts, but I cannot confirm this to be the case.

From which dealer did you do the purchase?
Thanks! Crazy how things worked out. I sold my MY17 XLT end of December so it’s nice just having a car again. Yeah my dealer (Elgin Hopkins) still had no update besides the chip hold. Where did you order from? Did you go and look on the lot for it?

Reactions
I'm purchasing my 3rd Ford at Granger. 4 1/2-5 hour drive, so I haven't seen it. I am hoping that it is complete without any deleted items, esp. with the 2nd row controls.

I don't trust Chicago area dealers at all and it's difficult to beat Granger's deals.

I would probably have gone with the Aviator if Granger had the same deals with Lincolns. They are nice!

kane04

Reactions
I'm purchasing my 3rd Ford at Granger. 4 1/2-5 hour drive, so I haven't seen it. I am hoping that it is complete without any deleted items, esp. with the 2nd row controls.

I don't trust Chicago area dealers at all and it's difficult to beat Granger's deals.

I would probably have gone with the Aviator if Granger had the same deals with Lincolns. They are nice!
Yeah that’s a haul just to drop in for a check in. At least you have some info on where it’s at.

oneinpa68

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 EXPLORER ST
Ordered 9-27-21.
I don't think I'm getting mine anytime soon. It was originally estimated for Feb 7, then they changed it to May 17th. Now the estimated time is missing. :(
Zip 19426

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered 9-27-21.
I don't think I'm getting mine anytime soon. It was originally estimated for Feb 7, then they changed it to May 17th. Now the estimated time is missing. :(
Zip 19426
Roof rack, moonroof? My wife and I are thinking of taking the moonroof off to maybe speed up our order. We have yet to get a VIN so I think it would still be possible. We have all the packages we could add aside from the rear seat entertainment. We want it by September for our baby!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
I ordered my 2022 ST September 22 and took delivery December 7. It has everything but moon roof and rear seat entertainment. I think the moon roof has been a major delaying factor since the new models began production and probably before. Others on here with moon roof orders have had big delays since the start.

oneinpa68

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 EXPLORER ST
Yes and yes. I ordered it with every option :-/. I called ford today for some answers.

Attachments