Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Neat seeing a sticker with nearly every option. An extra cost paint option would have completed it. Just kidding. You will enjoy it when it does finally arrive.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Yup I’m thinking we are going to take off the moonroof before we get to production. It seems like it’s not worth the time. It’s nice but it’s also kind of just an aesthetic.

oneinpa68

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 EXPLORER ST
I know, there are three with a bump price.
  • Infinite Blue Metallic (extra cost)
  • Rapid Red Metallic Clearcoat (extra cost)
  • Star White Metallic Tri-Coat (extra cost)
I think it adds $850 to the final cost.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Aviator
I know, there are three with a bump price.
  • Infinite Blue Metallic (extra cost)
  • Rapid Red Metallic Clearcoat (extra cost)
  • Star White Metallic Tri-Coat (extra cost)
I think it adds $850 to the final cost.
Star White is $795 more, Stone Blue (replaced Infinite Blue in '22) and Rapid Red are $495.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I have recently been informed by my Ford source that Explorer ST production will resume on May 1, 2022 and that there would be a better chance of getting my order scheduled if it did not include the moonroof.

Reactions
I have recently been informed by my Ford source that Explorer ST production will resume on May 1, 2022 and that there would be a better chance of getting my order scheduled if it did not include the moonroof.
Moonroofs are over rated anyway. They always end up leaking at some point.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Moonroofs are over rated anyway. They always end up leaking at some point.
We have the dual panel on our 2015 Explorer Sport and probably had it open 3 times since we bought it in June 2014. Needless to say, our ST order did not include the dual panel roof.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
My dealer just made me a call today and said that moonroofs were no longer the issue! It sounds like they cleared that one up. He said our "multi-contour seats" (ie: massage seats) are the problem and keeping us from getting scheduled. Ford apparently took them out of the "Premium Technology Package" and are not allowing new orders to have them.

I really don't want to take them off... as my wife and I both want them... but if we don't, I'm feeling like we will never get the vehicle :/

Reactions
Just received word my ST is now scheduled for production the week of May 30. I ordered this vehicle Feb. 1. RWD, 401A + Prem. Tech included. No moonroof.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I just got my build date this morning, week of 6/13. I ordered mine on 3/22, fully loaded rapid red minus the rear headrest entertainment. Mine does show that it has the rear climate controls credit, but i don't see anything about the multi-contour seats credit, so I'm hopeful that it'll still have that feature. I also hope that whatever fix for the latest rear end recall is already on the production line so I don't have to wait for that to be completed before delivery.

How long does it usually take until the window sticker is generated?

Reactions
I just got my build date this morning, week of 6/13. I ordered mine on 3/22, fully loaded rapid red minus the rear headrest entertainment. Mine does show that it has the rear climate controls credit, but i don't see anything about the multi-contour seats credit, so I'm hopeful that it'll still have that feature. I also hope that whatever fix for the latest rear end recall is already on the production line so I don't have to wait for that to be completed before delivery.

How do you pull up those details ?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
It shows when you click the link in the email, it has all the options and accessories. I wouldn't have paid attention to those but when I saw that it shows the rear seat control credit, I figured it must be pretty accurate there vs pulling generic information from my original order. But who knows, i could be totally wrong, that's why I'm asking about the window sticker.

Reactions
Odd ... mine shows neither of those credits.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Congrats! My order went in on 3/10; no build date yet but this gives me hope it may be soon!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats! My order went in on 3/10; no build date yet but this gives me hope it may be soon!
Thanks! I'm pretty surprised I got the build week so early after seeing everyone's experience so far with wait times. I figured I wouldn't get any sort of update until June or July with a delivery sometime between August and October. So fingers crossed the timeline in the email is legit.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Just called customer service and my VIN is now available.

Ordered in early February, production in early June.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
What the heck is going on with mine!!?

Shoot! I ordered on 1/22/22 (originally 12/20/21 - long story, dealer messed that one up). I still haven't received a VIN, but I did get an email about 3 weeks ago that said that things were delayed.

My dealer messaged me saying that they are having issues getting parts for the multi-contour seats and we can opt to remove them for a credit or keep them on.

My wife and it fully loaded (moonroof, premium tech, high performance, roof rails) and are going to be really... really... disappointed if we have to take some of these features off or they force us to.

Are they automatically removing features without consent because that is going to really irritate my wife! I really wanted the seats, but I also don't want to wait a year for the vehicle.

Does anyone else have a fully loaded (with moon roof and "massage seats") and have received a build date? When did you order?