Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Zoli21

Reactions
Just got an update. Shipped out this morning. Ordered nov 1st. Estimated delivery is feb 10th.

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Sounds like ours might be rolling down the line together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and I ordered mine the week between you guys and still " order accepted" no Vin no window sticker.. nothing lol

I am not bitter... I promise lol

JANDJ

Reactions
Just got an email that my build date changed from March 7 to February 14 .

Reactions
and I ordered mine the week between you guys and still " order accepted" no Vin no window sticker.. nothing lol

I am not bitter... I promise lol
That is a bummer. I hope you get a email soon! Id think you would be rolling with us.

Reactions
My order was confirmed on 11/5 , I also have a build date of March 7th! I'm hoping that it gets bumped up to a much earlier build date. The sales manager called me on Friday and gave me my Vin # and build date. We still haven't received any emails from Ford and the Ford tracker is down today

Reactions
My order was confirmed on 11/5 , I also have a build date of March 7th! I'm hoping that it gets bumped up to a much earlier build date. The sales manager called me on Friday and gave me my Vin # and build date. We still haven't received any emails from Ford and the Ford tracker is down today
The build process is so weird, my order was placed/confirmed on 11/6 and I got a build date of 1/6. I have been in “In production” since then with no other update. I asked the dealer if there was a material delay and all I heard was crickets.

Reactions
The build process is so weird, my order was placed/confirmed on 11/6 and I got a build date of 1/6. I have been in “In production” since then with no other update. I asked the dealer if there was a material delay and all I heard was crickets.
Have you tried reaching out to Ford instead of the dealership to see what the hold up is? That's a good little wait without any updates. You would think with Ford being as big as it is that they would have a better system.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Definitely seems to be no rhyme or reason some get earlier dates and some get dragged out for months. Some with the same packages even.

Reactions
Fords tracker is terrible. When I ordered my last BMW the tracker was updated daily. I was even able to track the boat it was sent on. I want my ST already:(

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
That is a bummer. I hope you get a email soon! Id think you would be rolling with us.

I got second row bench seat... that may be the hold up.. seems like most people get the captions chares in the second row

Reactions
I got second row bench seat... that may be the hold up.. seems like most people get the captions chares in the second row
Did you order 4WD or RWD? I ordered RWD and my dealer thinks that's what was holding mine up.

Reactions
Ordered mine on the same day as you and also only have an order confirmation. However, I ordered captains chairs and RWD, so our options don’t seem to be the holdup as we got opposite ones.

Condor

Reactions
Got word last Monday that my wife's ST was FINALLY released again. Was told anywhere from 14-30 days out.... This has been the craziest build of a new vehicle that I've heard of. We ordered it back in October.

Here's to hoping it eventually shows up!

amr19

Reactions
Mine has been listed as in Production since 11/23 and was tracked to the Great Chicago Auto Auction it was sent there 2 nights ago.

Condor

Reactions
Mine has been listed as in Production since 11/23 and was tracked to the Great Chicago Auto Auction it was sent there 2 nights ago.
My wife's spent a week or so there as well. Ford said it was delivered, dealership said it wasn't. Called the auto auction and sure enough it was there. Went to dealership and they were sending a truck to get it, then found out it was going back to the plant to get finished cause it was shipped without chips and all.

Reactions
Did you ever receive a “built” email? How did you find out it was at the Auction house?

Explorer ST Posts