Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Explorer deleting second row climate controls

Reactions
No luck for me! Tried ordering the replacement part, and immediately got cancelled.
1669846799654.png

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I'll take this even further. I tried my dealership who they own two without any luck. Was on my 6th time trying outside in other states with no luck. I ordered the last one on Nov 29th online. Here is what I received back.

{As of 12-01 FORD will Not allow us to order part LB5Z-19980-H on-line. Notes state the part needs to be ordered Directly through a FORD Dealerships "Service department". Our Website has been Updated. This Order has been Canceled. $68.28 has been Refunded. It may take a few days to appear on your statement.
Thank you. }
The price is coming down but still no luck and it's a easy plug and play to install, thanks to our members here showing us how too. Just need that darn part:rolleyes::rolleyes:.:whistle:

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
I got mine from Sam Galloway Ford in Florida. All they need is my VIN# and mileage to order through Ford.

1669927895546.png

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I'll take this even further. I tried my dealership who they own two without any luck. Was on my 6th time trying outside in other states with no luck. I ordered the last one on Nov 29th online. Here is what I received back.

{As of 12-01 FORD will Not allow us to order part LB5Z-19980-H on-line. Notes state the part needs to be ordered Directly through a FORD Dealerships "Service department". Our Website has been Updated. This Order has been Canceled. $68.28 has been Refunded. It may take a few days to appear on your statement.
Thank you. }
The price is coming down but still no luck and it's a easy plug and play to install, thanks to our members here showing us how too. Just need that darn part:rolleyes::rolleyes:.:whistle:
not sure if you saw my earlier post of my experience but its fairly easy to get the part from your local dealer. check below

https://www.explorerst.org/threads/rear-climate-control-dealer-paid-and-installed.4678/

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Yes, I've read the posts and tried with my dealer. Corwin Ford of Springfield, Mo. They has had my VIN# and mileage for over a month now. I've heard just about every excuse and they keep saying it's Ford. I seen two new St's within 75 miles apart at other dealers and they both have the rear controls. Guess I should have tried another dealer.;):unsure: