Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Disable Auto Stop / Start feature

Dgoebel57

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
+1 on the AutoStop Eliminator, I got it based on the beginning of this thread and have never regretted it. Works too easy. Worth every penny.

db6

Reactions
$90 well spent. I was hesitant to buy it, pushing a button seems easy enough until you don't have to do it any more. !0 minutes to install, 10 minutes if I ever have to remove it. Very easy install, no danger of breaking any clips, etc.

Reactions
I did change a setting in Forscan to disabled. It nows seems to work every other time. first stop, it works, next stop it doesn't, next stop it does, and so forth. I have no idea why. But, I'm getting a tune soon, so I'm not entirely worried about it...

traxiii

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We bought ours used, and I swear our dealer (Infinity Dealer Manager 35 yrs. in the biz) did something that permanently disabled it until my mechanic disconnected the battery cable to install our Whipple inter-cooler. I can't figure out what he did, but I'm going to drive over there and have him show me, if it works I'll report in.