Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Dirty Dan Build

Reactions
I have to figure out how to upload a short video. I tried earlier and it said the file was too big.
You could host it on youtube and link to it if anything. I'm interested to know if this has drone on slight load when cruising. I had an MBRP system on my Focus ST since it had the deepest tone (my preference) and there was a bit at certain RPM's. But overall it was a nice system.

Reactions
You could host it on youtube and link to it if anything. I'm interested to know if this has drone on slight load when cruising. I had an MBRP system on my Focus ST since it had the deepest tone (my preference) and there was a bit at certain RPM's. But overall it was a nice system.
Just uploaded and shared. Very minimal drone at cruising speeds, almost negligible. It truly comes alive in the upper RPM's, which is where I now prefer to hear my exhaust notes in my mid life years. Lol. I love the system. Great investment.

LTR COLA

Reactions
Mbrp sounds great!!!, just did dual port turbosmart bov, the little wiring pigtail that is on it was assembled poorly, and when I went to zip tie it after install the pig tail came out of plug, and the wire loom came apart, I am sure I just got a bad one. But when you do your bov, just treat the wire pigtail very delicate