Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

13" sub in factory location and rest of stereo upgrade

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Got the top of the storage box carpeted. Finished sound deadening the whole floor. There is another layer under the dynaliner that you can't see.

View attachment 11804
View attachment 11805
View attachment 11806
Is that a copy of home construction report I see ??!!!!! Oh now I cant give u all the praise I was going to! Ur in the trades! Cheater... Just kidding , I'm a carpenter but I don't thing I could make what you do and as good as u did !!! Great work !!!!

OP
C

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #62
Is that a copy of home construction report I see ??!!!!! Oh now I cant give u all the praise I was going to! Ur in the trades! Cheater... Just kidding , I'm a carpenter but I don't thing I could make what you do and as good as u did !!! Great work !!!!
Thanks. Not in the trades but I’ve been taking shit apart since I was about 3 years old. Jack of all trades, master of none.

If you want mad skills check out UNBROKEN’s thread, he has mad mad skills.

If you are a carpenter I’m pretty sure you could make my storage look like child’s play. My skills are not finishing skills.

And good catch. I was behaving a house built while I was tackling the Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks. Not in the trades but I’ve been taking shit apart since I was about 3 years old. Jack of all trades, master of none.

If you want mad skills check out UNBROKEN’s thread, he has mad mad skills.

If you are a carpenter I’m pretty sure you could make my storage look like child’s play. My skills are not finishing skills.

And good catch. I was behaving a house built while I was tackling the Explorer.

Haha, Just thought I caught ya ! Honestly I never made any sub openings or even touched the resin and all that crap. Id be lost ... Thats the truth, any one thats been around this board for a short time already knows some of the guys with sick talent in diff areas , Unbroken knows his shit with it comes to Sound and Audio prob better then anyone here.. There are a few other good guys but he also has knowledge about all kinds of ST info.. But what you just did shows u got some talent ! I never built stuff for cars but willing to learn ! Haha . Def want to remove the complete 3rd row and do something alot like u did. Id like to get a little knowledge from ya so if its cool Id like to shoot ya an IM one day!

OP
C

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #64
You should see my crossmember replacement thread