Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG Racing DMS Custom Tunes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
2 days, pretty quick.
To redirect this thread.

I have my DMS tune installed and received back a revised version after doing some data logging. I submitted the TDN request each time and received communication in a timely manner. So far I am liking to new setup but will report back as I get to put more miles on it.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #122
Adam, why are you twisting this? You emailed me saying you did not see my account/files in TDN. My app showed it synced and showed you as the vendor. However, I went through all the steps again and then asked you to confirm you received it. THIS WAS BEFORE THE BASE FILE WAS SENT TO ME! I assumed you couldn't do the base file unless you had my stock file. You told me you didn't have it. I redid everything again and asked that you received it AND YOU NEVER RESPONDED until I posted here. Magically that night you sent me the base file.
My email literally says, confirm you have completed all the steps and submit a dms request dms request. Clear instructions on how to proceed. I checked to see if your file was there when I complete the dms request.

I give up man! If you are unhappy with the service provided please feel free to select a different tuner.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
My email literally says, confirm you have completed all the steps and submit a dms request dms request. Clear instructions on how to proceed. I checked to see if your file was there when I complete the dms request.

I give up man! If you are unhappy with the service provided please feel free to select a different tuner.

I redid everything and asked for confirmation and never heard back. That is the entire point of this. If you cannot understand that, great. Maybe you should hire someone who can and you just handle the tuning side of things. You are a great tuner. Never said you werent.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I redid everything and asked for confirmation and never heard back. That is the entire point of this. If you cannot understand that, great. Maybe you should hire someone who can and you just handle the tuning side of things. You are a great tuner. Never said you werent.
FFS man…do you want a tune or a reply to an email? Which is more important because the vast majority will say the tune is more important. If you want him replying to every email, text message, DM, smoke signal etc the same person sends asking the same question then I guess he should move his response times out to 7-10 days just so nobody’s feelings get hurt.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #125
You heard back..... when you got your freaking baseline tune! I checked to see if I got your file, when I got to your dms request in the system, then immediately completed the baseline tune and sent it out. You're acting like you still don't know if I got your stock tune How can you say "you never heard back" when your tune is literally complete? The entire process is done? Common man.....

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Oh my god this is truly pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
FFS man…do you want a tune or a reply to an email? Which is more important because the vast majority will say the tune is more important. If you want him replying to every email, text message, DM, smoke signal etc the same person sends asking the same question then I guess he should move his response times out to 7-10 days just so nobody’s feelings get hurt.
I sent him 4 emails in 5 days asking for confirmation. Stop exaggerating that. I wanted the tune, and wanted to make sure he had my stock files. Obviously the tune cannot happen if he doesn't, which is why I was trying to confirm.

I was super stoked for the tune. He said he didn't see my account. I wanted to make sure he could SO I COULD GET the tune. All of this is because I wanted the tune...

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I will not post in here again, I'll leave the forum. I came looking for an answer or perhaps clarification. I received that before ye hell broke loose. Ive been part of an enjoyed many forums. Never have I been treated so badly by fanboys.
Lie

Reactions
Vehicle
Water under the bridge. Sorry everyone. Hope you enjoy your Explorers.

Reactions
Vehicle
I couldn't delete my account and kept getting notifications :) I had to come back, it wasn't my choice. :)

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
I couldn't delete my account and kept getting notifications :) I had to come back, it wasn't my choice. :)
Because people here holding a gun to your head to respond? I don’t think so. You are choosing to continue to respond.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Sorry but most of this needs to be directed to private messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.