Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Who Has Downpipes + Thermal Exhaust ??

Reactions
Gaskets we’re not included with my SPD downpipes. Local dealer had them in stock.
They are stainless and IMO should be replaced for the best seal.

Thanks found them on eBay

Ford part #: L1MZ-6L612-B

You need one for each side.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thanks found them on eBay

Ford part #: L1MZ-6L612-B

You need one for each side.
Thanks for that. I wanted to order some in advance of putting my DP's and exhaust on.

travish325

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I recorded my 4th gear pull for my latest ZFG revision (Fenfab intake, Thermal). Quite a bit of TC slippage at ~3500 RPM. Windows up and FENG disabled. I have been reluctant to post audio because it's just not the same as in person. Audio is terrible if you are using your phone, laptop or monitor speakers, best to use headphones or a high quality external speaker.

In case you were wondering 4th gear goes from ~22mph at ~2k RPM to 90mph at 6300 RPM.

Mods are ZFG e50, Fenfab Intake and catted DPs, Whipple, Thermal cat-back. Running stock BOV that is venting to atm. I am working on a recirc hose assembly that would dump back into the Fenfab intake.

Is this the 2.5 or 3in thermal exhaust? Does it droje on the highway?

Reactions
Is this the 2.5 or 3in thermal exhaust? Does it droje on the highway?
2.5" Thermal, zero drone with FenFab catted DPs. If there was any hint of drone it would be with passengers (or cargo) going up a long hill at cruise speed. Just about any car will do that though. At WOT it sounds absolutely sublime.