Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Delete ability can be set to a time limit.

Not days , weeks , but an hour.

Jim

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Completely agree. These things generally take care of themselves. I assume the person in question deleted all his posts on this thread since they have disappeared?
That’s correct, nothing was deleted on my end.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Delete ability can be set to a time limit.

Not days , weeks , but an hour.

Jim
That’s correct too. I can’t remember what it is by default.

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #64
I deleted my posts in this thread because they were creating more problems and heated discussions than contributing to serious heartfelt Off Topic discussion. I had hoped it would have gone differently but it went south very quickly as do many ideas in actual life. That was not my intent when I started the thread. I stand corrected, lesson learned and I will move on from this thread as to not stir the pot any further.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions
I haven’t seen a thread that needed locking. I’ve ran auto forums for almost 15 years...I’ve seen some threads get pretty wild. lol
I have as well on a Turbo Buick board (Grand Nationals)... oh and then the people with 30 log in names fighting with themselves .... wow. Who has the time right??