Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

F=MA

Reactions
I have a ‘21 with less than 2K mileage when I drove from SoCal to Zion Utah. My UPR catch can is empty. I was on NORMAL driving mode the entire time. I was cruising at around 75MPH most of the time. So maybe your results with the catch can will be different.
I have the UPR catch can. It may get an ounce in 5000 miles maybe. As mentioned in a previous post the dipstick is still on full after almost 4000 miles. Mobile 1 full synthetic. Not an oil burner so far.

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I have the UPR catch can. It may get an ounce in 5000 miles maybe. As mentioned in a previous post the dipstick is still on full after almost 4000 miles. Mobile 1 full synthetic. Not an oil burner so far.
Mobil 1 full syn as well.

ShawnaBee

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Not true.

Widebody kit
Carbon hood w/ functional scoops/airbox
AirLift Airbags
Custom interior from a coachbuilder--there is lots of plastic that needs wrapped in leather
Moar power

You are never done if your imagination is big enough
Any website you can recommend for these cool upgrades? Specifically the hood upgrades?

Reactions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After seeing your post, I ended up ordering the blue ones. Perfect fit and they look great! Were you able to get the right washer fluid reservoir cap?

Attachments

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
After seeing your post, I ended up ordering the blue ones. Perfect fit and they look great! Were you able to get the right washer fluid reservoir cap?
Nice !

Unfortunately no. They sent me a couple sizes and no luck. Back to the drawing board for me.

Reactions
Nice !

Unfortunately no. They sent me a couple sizes and no luck. Back to the drawing board for me.

Gotcha. Guess we'll wait until they come out with an ST specific reservoir cap.....if they ever do.

Reactions
Debadged the "EXPLORER" on the hood and installed the Experience ST badges. I definitely enjoy the look more, now. 20210726_132249.jpg

RLW

Reactions
First week with my ST. While waiting 5 months for it to be built I collected a few minor accessories, one of which was black lug nuts. I had ordered wheel locks and didn’t want to not use them, but I needed to cover them with black! I found vinyl bolt covers on Amazon that fit perfectly, completing the look, but preserving the lock feature. 940F1B98-F471-4AD5-BB2D-8202410E5862.jpeg CAA72DE1-04A1-4374-A358-FB7BE1EB82C3.jpeg

Scrappyzz2

Reactions
Wen with a flat black/gloss two-tone design with lowering springs from steeda as well as sway bar. Catch can, red decals, whipple air cooler, borla exhaust, auto start stop off eliminator, Black Lugnuts, ST air caps, and just waiting on Ford tune.

Attachments

Reactions
So in the past 3 weeks since we have had it, tinted front pass and driver windows, windshield visor tint, Ford floor liners and cargo liner, and today Black lug nut covers. Still no plates though!

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Washed the Beast and installed OEM splash guards (AKA Mud Flaps)

Attachments

Dad_Mobile

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Nice! I need to get a set of those splash guards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Washed it and stared at my new 315/35/22 P Zero’s for an hour. lol 1639BBA0-85E8-4EA7-86BC-17A7FCACAE21.jpeg

Rick

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Rapid Red
The blue looks nice so does the red

Reactions
Washed the Beast and installed OEM splash guards (AKA Mud Flaps)
What was the install process like? Did you purchase from your local Ford dealer?