Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
JLT catch can installed this morning. Preventative maintenance and took less than 5min to install. UPR drain plug and WIX filter will go in at next oil change. Prob next weekend.

Whipple IC should be here on Wed. Probably going to swap plugs at the same time. Should make it a tad easier without the bumper on. 20210717_135104.jpg

Reactions
I didn't do it today, but over the weekend. Installed the Whipple IC, grill badge and Weather Tech 1st and 2nd row liners. Got so wrapped up in the IC install I forgot to take an after picture, lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
I didn't do it today, but over the weekend. Installed the Whipple IC, grill badge and Weather Tech 1st and 2nd row liners.
Where did you get the ST badge for the weather tech?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Where did you get the ST badge for the weather tech?

I got them here - Etsy - Shop for handmade, vintage, custom, and unique gifts for everyone. I was the first one so I paid the new design fee for all you guys that want them too :)

I don't know if that link will take you to the right page. The seller was DesignerDealerDecals - https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignerDealerDecals?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1003980824 Just put in the note to seller you want the Ford ST logo.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Reactions
I got them here - Etsy - Shop for handmade, vintage, custom, and unique gifts for everyone. I was the first one so I paid the new design fee for all you guys that want them too :)

I don't know if that link will take you to the right page. The seller was DesignerDealerDecals - https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignerDealerDecals?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1003980824 Just put in the note to seller you want the Ford ST logo.
He actually created a link directly to the ST logos - https://www.etsy.com/listing/854350...f=listings_manager_grid&variation0=2151621365

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Do you have pics of your dash with the carbon fiber? Is it just an overlay? Or did it replace the factory trim pieces?
I just got the Carbon fiber door inserts. I was referring to the factory “carbon fiber” dash trim or whatever they Ford calls it that comes standard with our STs.

F=MA

Reactions
JLT catch can installed this morning. Preventative maintenance and took less than 5min to install. UPR drain plug and WIX filter will go in at next oil change. Prob next weekend.

Whipple IC should be here on Wed. Probably going to swap plugs at the same time. Should make it a tad easier without the bumper on. View attachment 6840
I still have that UPR drain in the bag also. Try this and you won't need it.

https://www.amazon.com/OEMTOOLS-24938-Pneumatic-Manual-Extractor/dp/B07N7X4TP9

Reactions

RLW

Reactions
What did I do? Picked it up and paid for it…finally! Ordered 2-11-2021…

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Attached a Pro-Fit mount to the dash. Screws in behind the vents. Will place my Rokform mount onto it, we’ll see.
Thanks for the lead on the Pro-Fit mount. I attached a 17mm ball joint adapter so i could use my phone mount. Sits a little high but i prefer that to blocking the vent or popping out of the vent fins from time to time.
7EAD1A1A-A5D3-4151-84AE-0EDF1C6936EE.jpeg A375FDB9-CBB1-4BDF-90B9-4D0926227D98.jpeg

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thanks for the lead on the Pro-Fit mount. I attached a 17mm ball joint adapter so i could use my phone mount. Sits a little high but i prefer that to blocking the vent or popping out of the vent fins from time to time.
View attachment 6917 View attachment 6918
Yeah, same here but it doesn’t block my view to the road, so I was okay with it. I have a Rokform charging mount on there now. I just need to run a power cable behind the screen.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I'm curious, why do you even bother to mount your phone? I keep mine in the front cubby or in the wireless charging space. Everything comes through bluetooth, so is there some reason for a specialized mount? What am I missing?

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I'm curious, why do you even bother to mount your phone? I keep mine in the front cubby or in the wireless charging space. Everything comes through bluetooth, so is there some reason for a specialized mount? What am I missing?
While that is true, there are times when the phone call echos on the callers side. This way I can hit speakerphone. That and there are times I need to be on teams meeting and this aids in name not holding a phone. Note: not while driving

Reactions
There are people using it for other purposes. This was taken from Unbroken's build thread
1626893982459.png

KegsBdry

Reactions
There are people using it for other purposes. This was taken from Unbroken's build thread
View attachment 6951
NICE! Ford should have at least gave us a PSI gauge app to load on the screen.

Is that connected to your OBD2 port via an app?

Reactions

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Getting rid of the 50/50 electric BOV and going full atmosphere thanks to Brett at FENFABrication

Explorer ST Posts