Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ford explorer st
Hello guys and gals!!
Working on paperwork for my 2022 ford explorer st in agate black. First st I've owned, used to have the 2020 ford explorer xlt, but this st is something special. Has the larger brakes and wheels, pretty well equipped, looking forward to getting a steeda intercooler because the stock one looks woefully small lol. Looking forward to tips and helpful hints on this forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ford explorer st

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello guys and gals!!
Working on paperwork for my 2022 ford explorer st in agate black. First st I've owned, used to have the 2020 ford explorer xlt, but this st is something special. Has the larger brakes and wheels, pretty well equipped, looking forward to getting a steeda intercooler because the stock one looks woefully small lol. Looking forward to tips and helpful hints on this forum.
Welcome aboard

Rs7dmv

Reactions
Vehicle
Audi rs7 2018 and others
Hi! New here! I have an Audi rs7 and a bunch of Toyota land cruisers from 68 to present. Looking into explorers for daily driver and my wife to drive. Interested in the ST and platinum and also the police interceptors. Trying to decide between 2018-2022 or so? Thanks for letting me in!

Sparky6

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hello! Two days ago I made a purchase! I’m here to learn more about my vehicle from other ST owners! IMG_0656.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi! New here! I have an Audi rs7 and a bunch of Toyota land cruisers from 68 to present. Looking into explorers for daily driver and my wife to drive. Interested in the ST and platinum and also the police interceptors. Trying to decide between 2018-2022 or so? Thanks for letting me in!
Welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

TacusiST20

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Good morning All! Picking up my ST today. 2020 Black on Black. Tech pkg, Sunroof, 21s!

HiPoFotog

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Explorer ST
Hello! Newb here! Rolled off the lot today with a new 23 ST! Traded in a 21 Mach E GT Performance edition… we won’t get into that one . Short story Wife had to have it, loved it, but added a new member to the family and it’s a novelty more than it is practical.
Excited as I have a performance background and the driveway is shared with a 21 F150, and a FBO 2020 Mustang GT.
This beast is likely going to get a tune, intercooler and rear brace.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello guys and gals!!
Congrats and welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello! Newb here! Rolled off the lot today with a new 23 ST! Traded in a 21 Mach E GT Performance edition… we won’t get into that one . Short story Wife had to have it, loved it, but added a new member to the family and it’s a novelty more than it is practical.
Excited as I have a performance background and the driveway is shared with a 21 F150, and a FBO 2020 Mustang GT.
This beast is likely going to get a tune, intercooler and rear brace.
Congrats and welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Greetings
Just purchased a 2024 Ford Explorer ST in Rapid Red.
Looking forward to being part of this group

Thanks
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome. The ST only runs from 2020 to present.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello, Just ordered a 2025 ST in Vapor Blue last week. Had a 2002 Eddie Bauer years ago that served us well for many trouble-free years. I have been driving a 2007 Mustang and F150s, but now going back to the Explorer. Can't wait to take delivery.

Looking forward to learning from this group. Happy driving.

Greg
Welcome to the forum.