Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Brad from NoVA, just upgraded from a '17 Focus ST to a '22 Explorer ST. Only halfway through my first tank and so far I'm digging this ride. Now, where was that thread about diff braces...
Welcome Brad.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Brad from NoVA, just upgraded from a '17 Focus ST to a '22 Explorer ST. Only halfway through my first tank and so far I'm digging this ride. Now, where was that thread about diff braces...
lol. Just buy the AWR or ID Speed- depending on your budget.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

kair350

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello Explorer ST, Good Bye Edge ST.

CaliCG

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Hello from NorCal! Bought a 2022 ST a few weeks ago. Color is carbonized gray. Last suv I had was a 2016 Range Rover Sport diesel. Worst car purchase I’ve ever made! So glad to be back in a large Ford. Miss my gen 1 Raptor but the ST is awesome so far. I also own a 2020 grabber lime GT500. Looking forward to perusing the forums and chatting with everyone.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello from NorCal! Bought a 2022 ST a few weeks ago. Color is carbonized gray. Last suv I had was a 2016 Range Rover Sport diesel. Worst car purchase I’ve ever made! So glad to be back in a large Ford. Miss my gen 1 Raptor but the ST is awesome so far. I also own a 2020 grabber lime GT500. Looking forward to perusing the forums and chatting with everyone.
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome and enjoy.

Lucifer

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Happy Thanksgiving, new Ford explorer ST owner. Look forward to picking everyone's brains about the new vehicle. 2020 White on black.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Happy Thanksgiving, new Ford explorer ST owner. Look forward to picking everyone's brains about the new vehicle. 2020 White on black.
Happy Thanksgiving and welcome.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

deepthgt

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
CJ, from VA picked up a 2020 Graphite Grey. Looking to build my first high horsepower SUV after building cars for years and years. Came across this forum and I see there are a lot of great minds and builds. Look forwards to seeing what everyone builds.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
CJ, from VA picked up a 2020 Graphite Grey. Looking to build my first high horsepower SUV after building cars for years and years. Came across this forum and I see there are a lot of great minds and builds. Look forwards to seeing what everyone builds.
Welcome CJ.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Having a blast with
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Having blast learning about my 22 ST! Cynthia Finch here in Montana and I have almost 100miles on it! Jim wouldn’t let me take it hunting this year—-we used his F150—maybe next year. Am anxious to see how much better it tows my Casita this winter than my 17 Explorer did. And looking fwd to the Driving School in Park City!

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Having a blast with

Having blast learning about my 22 ST! Cynthia Finch here in Montana and I have almost 100miles on it! Jim wouldn’t let me take it hunting this year—-we used his F150—maybe next year. Am anxious to see how much better it tows my Casita this winter than my 17 Explorer did. And looking fwd to the Driving School in Park City!
Welcome and enjoy.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

MineoST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello everyone, Andrew here. Currently living in Orlando Florida and purchased my first Ford in October. Got a 2022 Stone Blue loaded explorer ST. Background came from 98 3000gt VR4 (wish I kept it), BMW 335, 435, and Audi s4. Have a 6 year old daughter so it was time for a SUV :).

Thanks and would love to see some other STs in central Florida if there's any meets!

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone, Andrew here. Currently living in Orlando Florida and purchased my first Ford in October. Got a 2022 Stone Blue loaded explorer ST. Background came from 98 3000gt VR4 (wish I kept it), BMW 335, 435, and Audi s4. Have a 6 year old daughter so it was time for a SUV :).

Thanks and would love to see some other STs in central Florida if there's any meets!
Welcome aboard Andrew.

Jmart5636

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer
Got my 2020 Explorer ST has a few miles on it but looks and runs good. 5D1D98E6-CF2B-4B51-B10E-3D232043783F.jpeg