Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Coach Shu

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Picked up a 2023 ST last weekend, enjoying the car a lot so far. This is my first Ford, have owned mostly BMW's in the past.

We are expecting our 2nd child and we needed something bigger and the ST was the only vehicle out there that checked all the boxes while being engaging to drive.

We cross shopped Sienna, new Pilot and even a used X7's but the markups and terrible dealer financing soured us on the other options. Sienna was the worst with $10k(!) markup being common and mutli year long waitlists... Our local Ford dealer was able to go under MSRP and offer 0% financing which made the decision alot easier.

Enjoying the forum and all the resources so far!

View attachment 16572
Welcome!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hi folks I'm Jim. Live in central CA. Got my ST last week. Lovin'it! Glad to be here.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Sitting at the dealership doing paperwork for my black 2021.
Super stoked. Traded my beloved 2013 PP SHO.
I look forward to learning from all of you here.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Sitting at the dealership doing paperwork for my black 2021.
Super stoked. Traded my beloved 2013 PP SHO.
I look forward to learning from all of you here.
Welcome to the forum

DrtByz3E2

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hello Ladies and Gents. Placed an order for a '23 ST on 20Feb23, now for the long wait for its arrival.

Kainsel

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Just picked up my white 2023 last week, the 3rd Explorer in my ownership history. Have also owned 5 Mustangs. Bleed Ford blue ;)

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello Ladies and Gents. Placed an order for a '23 ST on 20Feb23, now for the long wait for its arrival.
Welcome to the forum

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just picked up my white 2023 last week, the 3rd Explorer in my ownership history. Have also owned 5 Mustangs. Bleed Ford blue ;)
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Hi folks I'm Jim. Live in central CA. Got my ST last week. Lovin'it! Glad to be here.
Welcome to the ride! What part of central CA. I grew up in Lemoore, then Clovis. Be cautious of some of these characters on this forum, they'll help you spend a bunch of money on upgrades. In all seriousness, great group here. Willing to provide great insight, experiences, and knowledge. Enjoy

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Welcome to the ride! What part of central CA. I grew up in Lemoore, then Clovis. Be cautious of some of these characters on this forum, they'll help you spend a bunch of money on upgrades. In all seriousness, great group here. Willing to provide great insight, experiences, and knowledge. Enjoy
Thanks, Bakersfield.
Yes, forums are always full of peeps that love to help each other spend their money. It's already working! Good info here.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thanks, Bakersfield.
Yes, forums are always full of peeps that love to help each other spend their money. It's already working! Good info here.
Welcome! This place is bad for your wallet. I ended up with a garage full of upgrades before I even received my ST. Lots of great info here although traffic seems down recently.

If you like audio and want to spend a lot, read @UNBROKEN threads on his killer audio setup and mad fab skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Thanks, Bakersfield.
Good ole "Shake n Bake" ran my 67 GTO a Famoso more than a few times on grudge nights. Thought I was pretty bad ass. That was then, this is now, My ZFG tuned Explorer would've dusted the old goat. Good memories of watching Don the Snake Prudhomme and Big Daddy Don Garlits run there as a kid. Out of curiosity is the Kern River flowing again? With all the rain and snow it should be running real well. Cheers.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello,
New owner of 2020 white ST. Looked at a black for a while until our salesman found this awesome looking white with a black wrapped top that has 37,000 miles on it. Owned 1 day and already upgraded air filter to K&N! Looking at exhaust and probably Steeda intercooler with SCT tune. Love it and it’s a great addition to our stable with our 91 Mustang GT & 2018 Explorer XLT!
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Picked up a 2023 ST last weekend, enjoying the car a lot so far. This is my first Ford, have owned mostly BMW's in the past.

We are expecting our 2nd child and we needed something bigger and the ST was the only vehicle out there that checked all the boxes while being engaging to drive.

We cross shopped Sienna, new Pilot and even a used X7's but the markups and terrible dealer financing soured us on the other options. Sienna was the worst with $10k(!) markup being common and mutli year long waitlists... Our local Ford dealer was able to go under MSRP and offer 0% financing which made the decision alot easier.

Enjoying the forum and all the resources so far!

View attachment 16572
Congratulations and welcome.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good ole "Shake n Bake" ran my 67 GTO a Famoso more than a few times on grudge nights. Thought I was pretty bad ass. That was then, this is now, My ZFG tuned Explorer would've dusted the old goat. Good memories of watching Don the Snake Prudhomme and Big Daddy Don Garlits run there as a kid. Out of curiosity is the Kern River flowing again? With all the rain and snow it should be running real well. Cheers.
Boy do I remember those days at the drag strip with my 68 GTO. Kil-Kare, Edgewater in southerrn Ohio along with a couple in KY.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello,
New owner of 2020 white ST. Looked at a black for a while until our salesman found this awesome looking white with a black wrapped top that has 37,000 miles on it. Owned 1 day and already upgraded air filter to K&N! Looking at exhaust and probably Steeda intercooler with SCT tune. Love it and it’s a great addition to our stable with our 91 Mustang GT & 2018 Explorer XLT!
Welcome. Post some pics of the roof wrap.

We are bringing in our ST tomorrow to get the roof wrap done.

Mark C.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
What’s up all. Just recently traded in a Dodge Daytona for a 2020 ST. I’ll miss that V8 rumble for sure but these ST’s are insane. Looking forward to finding inspiration for mods and upgrades!

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
What’s up all. Just recently traded in a Dodge Daytona for a 2020 ST. I’ll miss that V8 rumble for sure but these ST’s are insane. Looking forward to finding inspiration for mods and upgrades!
Congrats and welcome Mark.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. You should find lots of inspiration on this forum.