Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WeatherTech cargo mat - behind 2nd row to liftgate

Reactions
Sold Selling my lightly used cargo mat. Great condition but sold my explorer. $80 includes shipping

cargo.jpg weathertech.png

Last edited:
Reactions
Is this exponentially better than the one Ford sells?

OP
FordHousePDX
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Is this exponentially better than the one Ford sells?
I don't have any experience with Ford's weathertech-like mats. There are some threads in this forum where they discuss that and I think most prefer weathertech but it's probably not exponentially better than Ford's.

This one fits pretty good, it's durable of course, light and easy to clean. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Reactions
I don't have any experience with Ford's weathertech-like mats. There are some threads in this forum where they discuss that and I think most prefer weathertech but it's probably not exponentially better than Ford's.

This one fits pretty good, it's durable of course, light and easy to clean. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I guess what I should really ask would be, does it slide around at all?

OP
FordHousePDX
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
There's not much room for it to slide around but if you are "enjoying" your ST and you have some weight on that mat you might see is shift towards the tailgate a 1/2 inch

Reactions
How much extra is shipping to Calgary?
T3M 3C2

I'm assuming this is for when the 3rd row seats are folded down?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I guess what I should really ask would be, does it slide around at all?
Hey the Ford mats suck . And most after market ones do too . They are all hard plastic. 8 don't care what they say . Yes stuff slides all over the place no matter what it weighs! I read alot of posts and went through Amazon and finally settled on one which fits perfectly ! But stuff does slide around , not nearly as the Ford ones . But even reading all the reviews on the Amazon ones people would say how great they r and all this stuff but I'd catch the 1 review that I needed to hear. They were just luke me in the most important thing to me was that it was rubber and shit wouldn't slide all around ! I even heard someone post somewhere that they found mats in Tractor Supply , they are called stall mats . I guess for horses. Nothing slides at all on the.. but each may weighs like 40-60 points!!! If u ever find sone good mats that go all the way to the 2nd row and they don't let stuff slide PLEASE text or message me and tell me !!Tue brand i got was smartliner.then I put a moving pad from Cat on top but still sucks so keep me posted

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
You can solve that problem for $20.

Floor Style Trunk Cargo Net for Ford Explorer Base ST XLT Limited 2020-2023 - Car Accessories - Premium Trunk Organizers and Storage - Cargo Net for SUV - Vehicle Carrier Organizer for Ford Explorer https://a.co/d/baP1YyW