Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WeatherTech cargo mat - behind 2nd row to liftgate

Reactions
Is this exponentially better than the one Ford sells?
I don't have any experience with Ford's weathertech-like mats. There are some threads in this forum where they discuss that and I think most prefer weathertech but it's probably not exponentially better than Ford's.

This one fits pretty good, it's durable of course, light and easy to clean. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

SilverST

Reactions
I don't have any experience with Ford's weathertech-like mats. There are some threads in this forum where they discuss that and I think most prefer weathertech but it's probably not exponentially better than Ford's.

This one fits pretty good, it's durable of course, light and easy to clean. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I guess what I should really ask would be, does it slide around at all?

Reactions
There's not much room for it to slide around but if you are "enjoying" your ST and you have some weight on that mat you might see is shift towards the tailgate a 1/2 inch